Official Nas Thread

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
if he is performing

please fukkin perform cherry wine .... even non hip hop people will eat that shyt up

We would all hope so, but I doubt it. My guess would be either The Don or Daughters.

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
We would all hope so, but I doubt it. My guess would be either The Don or Daughters.

not-okay-rage-face-5714.jpg

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
working my way through this slowly.. beginning to like Where's the Love.. and elevating my opinion of Accident Murderers

Daps
Reppin
NULL
working my way through this slowly.. beginning to like Where's the Love.. and elevating my opinion of Accident Murderers

"where's the love" is the only song on the album that I think is less than dope. lyrically he kills it but the beat isn't great. smh @ how insane "Accident Murderer" sounds in the whip.

10:31

Superstar
Daps

Ross fukked up Accidental murders breh.. I fukk with Bawse/Nas collabs but this joint belongs with Tower Hesit...

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Ross fukked up Accidental murders breh.. I fukk with Bawse/Nas collabs but this joint belongs with Tower Hesit...

lol I'm mellowing on my anti Rick Ross stance... I've long thought he ruined Devil In A New Dress but I like him on this song

but yeah what really is impressing me on AM is the chorus and parts of the second verse (shooters I knew 'em when they was babies..)