Official Nas Thread

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Here is post from days ago from another thread that I said about Nas and LIF.

Nas might not be legendary like Pac or be popular like Jay is now but he still got it. He is the only rapper that do not dress and act like a 17 year old teenager. He is Cosby status, and that is not a bad thing. What I'm saying is that when you get old you should want to talk and address things as what your age is versus acting like a teenager on records all the time. Yeah LIG might not be illmatic or stillmatic but an album coming from his age and point of view now shows a lot. I salute him.

It was soulful how Amy ended the song on cherry red

wine, I wanted to :wow:

We need to go back to that brehs, the roots of are souls.

OAN he sounded like he addressed some of you members on here bruhs :smugfavre: good for him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here is post from days ago from another thread that I said about Nas and LIF.

Nas might not be legendary like Pac or be popular like Jay is now but he still got it. He is the only rapper that do not dress and act like a 17 year old teenager. He is Cosby status, and that is not a bad thing. What I'm saying is that when you get old you should want to talk and address things as what your age is versus acting like a teenager on records all the time. Yeah LIG might not be illmatic or stillmatic but an album coming from his age and point of view now shows a lot. I salute him.

i agree with all the positive and disagree with all the sideways remarks, ha. nas is legendary like pac and LIG is in the same league as illmatic and stillmatic. it's definitely on the same level as stillmatic, i think its better. his 2nd best album so far

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I agree, but Being Cosby in the game is boss status. This is where pac would want to be if he was here now and this is what jay z tries to be. He was on Cosby status on hhid with the song can't forget about you. The point is no rapper want to grow up, nas went against all odds. Nassir the God's Son won. I still have this album on repeat. I wouldn't be mad if lig is his top 3.

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I pull a string on a lamp and shyt darkens, I'm living in an elegant Moroccan apartment, Proletarian chick sparkin, convo weak and I don't really care for her jargon, balcony is windy, lookin' at the stars and alchy on the henny, woozy in the head wobblin', gucci pillow on the bed while she givin' noggin'

:wow:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I pull a string on a lamp and shyt darkens, I'm living in an elegant Moroccan apartment, Proletarian chick sparkin, convo weak and I don't really care for her jargon, balcony is windy, lookin' at the stars and alchy on the henny, woozy in the head wobblin', gucci pillow on the bed while she givin' noggin'

The man paints pictures with words like no other

Ethereal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any word on what the deluxe editions have for BB and Target?

I know BB is adding a shirt, but it's 21.99
Shirt is dope.

f_nasshirt0701_02.jpg

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

look man...everything about that first verse is perfect. His delivery and flow was perfect over the beat..perfect

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
look man...everything about that first verse is perfect. His delivery and flow was perfect over the beat..perfect
I know.. sweet baby jesus...its my favorite song on the album right now.. I've been a huge james bond fan all my life so that shyt is just ill as fukk to me..I'm surprised no one has tried that concept yet.. but :ohlawd:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
80s summer jam "reach out"
90s summer jam "you wouldn't understand"
current day summer jam "summer on smash"

:dj2:

all on the same album :lawd: