Official Nas Thread

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should've put Ross verse on You wouldn't understand, since anyway it wasn't really recorded for accident murderer, and made it a single yeah

H.S.

All Star
Daps
They should've put Ross verse on You wouldn't understand, since anyway it wasn't really recorded for accident murderer, and made it a single yeah

Nas doesn't release singles featuring other rappers.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
!

:ohlawd:

152-james-bond.gif

2c60f9b8_tumblr_kvx11wl4mh1qas5xlo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

jamessh1

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get the hate for accident Murderers. Provably my favorite hook
And one of the better beats on the album. All IMO of course. I thought Salaam made the beat which probably would have made it by favorite beat by him since made u look. Turns out no id produced it.

jamessh1

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loco Motive stays on repeat

Guess I'm just a stuck in the 90s nikka like Nas said, can't get with this new techno/house music sounding hiphop nikkas love today

:manny:

Agreed one of the strongest tracks on te album. . Everyones talking about black bond but Im feelin loco motive quite a bit more.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Am I the only one on this forum that isn't feeling You Wouldn't Understand like a 5/5 song :what: Weak beat to me Nas delivers as always and the girl on the hook sounds like a Disney character on auto tune :scusthove: I know buckwild can do a lot better than this :manny:

Oh and For those saying Nas doesn't put rappers on singles Accident Murderer was released as a single :heh:

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
Am I the only one on this forum that isn't feeling You Wouldn't Understand like a 5/5 song :what: Weak beat to me Nas delivers as always and the girl on the hook sounds like a Disney character on auto tune :scusthove: I know buckwild can do a lot better than this :manny:

A lot of people ain't feeling it. It's a love it or hate it track.

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love it. It reminds me of fast life with nas and g rap. A lot of these songs including this one is meant to bump in summer weather. Play that song loud in your car with the windows rolled down.

To me it's the real summer song of this album. Gonna play it on the boat in 2w on the Mediterranean sea

"Vineyards in France, yachts in Cannes"