Official Nas Thread

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
maybe it's an age thing, you saw how Eminem has to keep shouting these days

and Jay on WTT doesn't shout but keeps running out of breath

dunno, obviously Nas' fast flow is pristine on Nasty, The Don, Reach Out etc so it's not a universal thing on the album

Comparing new Eminem to NAS :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
dumb question but, is the "deluxe version" some sh!t you can only get at certain places? because "black james bond" not being on the official album is criminal.

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
dumb question but, is the "deluxe version" some sh!t you can only get at certain places? because "black james bond" not being on the official album is criminal.

I consider it the official album. Anyways, yes the deluxe will be available in stores. Just like the watch the throne deluxe was available in best buy and other stores.

I'm copping the deluxe physical copy and The iTunes version with Trust.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I consider it the official album. Anyways, yes the deluxe will be available in stores. Just like the watch the throne deluxe was available in best buy and other stores.

I'm copping the deluxe physical copy and The ITunes version with Trust.

oh, so the deluxe is the physical copy and the other one is the iTunes joint? aiight, thats whats up. n!ggas need to hear that Black James Bond. that "Roses" sh!t is serious too.

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
Why do cats act like the "bonus" tracks aren't part of the album?

- Nas still performs Nasty (Espys)
- In last months XXL interview, they asked Nas which song on the album will make fans go crazy. He said "Black Bond"
- Where's the Love was played in the NY listening session.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
oh, so the deluxe is the physical copy and the other one is the iTunes joint? aiight, thats whats up. n!ggas need to hear that Black James Bond. that "Roses" sh!t is serious too.

The Deluxe Version is on ITunes only it's Trust tho The CD don't get Trust that's the difference I'm buying both that's why :win: :eat:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

- In last months XXL interview, they asked Nas which song on the album will make fans go crazy. He said "Black Bond"

dope. "black bond" shouldn't be a bonus cut though, that shoulda made the Starting 14. make "the don" a bonus instead, thats the ONLY song on there that didn't blow my mind completely the f*ck out of my hat

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I guess cuz bonus cuts don't come with every copy of the album. I think the full purpose of bonus cuts is to give the real fans that encore listening experience.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

because they're "bonus tracks"

hello-mcfly1.jpg

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
because they're "bonus tracks"

hello-mcfly1.jpg

Wtf are you talking about?

Should I go delete Every Ghetto from Stillmatic? Foh

Did I say they were not bonus tracks? I clearly said the bonus tracks are PART of the album. Are you saying they're not on the album?

Did the Source not Review the deluxe version of Watch The Throne?

The only reason we're all listening to the album is because someone from Atrilli went to the STORE and purchased a physical copy that contained the bonus tracks. Not that complicated, really.