Official Nas Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The Bonus tracks are basically a classic EP in thier own right

Nasty 5/5
Black Bond 5/5
Roses 4.5/5
Where Is The Love 5/5. (I originally had this at 4/5 but after hearing Nas rip the last verse it's easily a 5)
Trust 5/5

Bye Baby was Nas being Nice and not throwing Kelis under the bus to regular buying public, but to the fans who buy the deluxe they get to hear the ETHER that he serves up on Roses

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Bye Baby was Nas being Nice and not throwing Kelis under the bus to regular buying public, but to the fans who buy the deluxe they get to hear the ETHER that he serves up on Roses

I think Nas kinda dislikes people dissing Kelis or his relationship with her. Although he has that verse on DR about pimps slipping, last year he had some quote or song or something where he said something like that was my wife, my baby's mother, etc. And he reiterates that in Bye Baby by saying people saying he shouldn't have trusted her are cowards

So I think despite legal troubles he has complex feelings about her and what people say about him/and her besides just "fukk you K"

Shammago

By Any Means
Daps
Reppin
Sun rises in the East
010.jpg

This looks like it's straight out of Boardwalk Empire :ahh:

It's 2012, and I'm yearning to skim through a CD booklet. :lawd:

Looks more like MJ's Thriller minus the tiger.

LOL @ me quoting your post and it shows a different Nas pic from your original post. :krs:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Yeah. I'm also glad that he got the REALAnthony Hamilton this time around...not like that fake Athony Hamilton that was on HHID that almost got me fired.:rudy:

There's a fake one? :russ: I haven't really listened to HHID since it came out wasn't really my cup of tea back then :manny: , Untitled was STRONG tho :wow: and Life Is Good is just :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The Bonus tracks are basically a classic EP in thier own right

Nasty 5/5
Black Bond 5/5
Roses 4.5/5
Where Is The Love 5/5. (I originally had this at 4/5 but after hearing Nas rip the last verse it's easily a 5)
Trust 5/5

basically..ESPECIALLY @ the bolded..lol..

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Ayo Ziggiy :ohh: remember a few days ago when I couldn't make up my mind on who the GOAT was :youngsabo:
Well it ain't hard to tell now :win:
N-A-S are the letters that spell :ahh:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ayo Ziggiy :ohh: remember a few days ago when I couldn't make up my mind on who the GOAT was :youngsabo:
Well it ain't hard to tell now :win:
N-A-S are the letters that spell :ahh:
2pac will always be my personal goat but I ain't mad at anyone that thinks nas is the goat and fully understand it.
I def think he's the greatest rapper alive from a objective point of view cause he's probably not my favourite or most listened to rapper to be honest.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Been listening to this since I got the link....album is damn near flawless.....

Stand Out Tracks

Loco-Motive
A Queens Story
Daughters
You Wouldn't Understand <<< Needs to be his next single...
The Don
Cherry Wine
Bye Baby
The Black Bond
Roses
Where's the Love?

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
2pac will always be my personal goat but I ain't mad at anyone that thinks nas is the goat and fully understand it.
I def think he's the greatest rapper alive from a objective point of view cause he's probably not my favourite or most listened to rapper to be honest.

PAC BIGGIE NAS my top 3 so I feel you :smugdraper: as a kid I used to beat up kids that talked shyt about Pac I was a heavy stan :birdman: