All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
The Bonus tracks are basically a classic EP in thier own right

Nasty 5/5
Black Bond 5/5
Roses 4.5/5
Where Is The Love 5/5. (I originally had this at 4/5 but after hearing Nas rip the last verse it's easily a 5)
Trust 5/5

Bye Baby was Nas being Nice and not throwing Kelis under the bus to regular buying public, but to the fans who buy the deluxe they get to hear the ETHER that he serves up on Roses

Cosign 99.98%. "Roses" is 5.5/5 to me. :ohlawd:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And "World's an Addiction"

I can't quit listening to this track. I was sitting up watching tv wit my wife and I just couldn't turn the headphones off. She looked at me like:childplease: "you really gone sit up wit the headphones on". I hit her with the :usure: and I let her hear, :dj2:

Now I'm :sadbron: cause she's hogging the headphones

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
I can't quit listening to this track.

Same.. man this is a bit corny maybe but listening to the 3rd verse of World's An Addiction for the first time I really felt something :ahh: he just kept going with bar after crazy bar and the beat and Anthony Hamilton :dj2:

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
:ahh:
I can't quit listening to this track. I was sitting up watching tv wit my wife and I just couldn't turn the headphones off. She looked at me like:childplease: "you really gone sit up wit the headphones on". I hit her with the :usure: and I let her hear, :dj2:

Now I'm :sadbron: cause she's hogging the headphones

That 3rd verse!!!!! :ahh:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if it's "offbeat" but I don't like some of the flow on A Queens Story either, it's too shouty

but he does calm down after the first verse and especially after the beat switch it's great

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if it's "offbeat" but I don't like some of the flow on A Queens Story either, it's too shouty

but he does calm down after the first verse and especially after the beat switch it's great

Finally another objective listener.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
maybe it's an age thing, you saw how Eminem has to keep shouting these days

and Jay on WTT doesn't shout but keeps running out of breath

dunno, obviously Nas' fast flow is pristine on Nasty, The Don, Reach Out etc so it's not a universal thing on the album