Official Nas Thread

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
hmm you know I've heard too many tracks off this album to analyze it properly

will have to let it settle in a few months to really place it among his other work

at least we have some good music for now, which is what matters :myman:

I am sorely disappointed at the lack of references like planking on a million, or making girls crawl before they ball though (j/k)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Ziggiy what do you think about the other tracks ... all good ?

smh at me waiting for the 17th ....

All good. Nas's flow is steeped in the fountain of youth, the shyt is honestly quite amazing..No Introduction, Loco-Motive, Queens Story, Accident Murderer, and Daughters are his BEST 5 song combination since Stillmatic. Those 5 tracks and Nas's superior flow and energy coupled with his lyricism really set a tone for excellence:ohlawd:

My ONLY complaint is that they took the intro with Supercat explaining about the importance of music to the ghetto youth off the Don, that pissed me off. And I felt that Nasty was a stronger song than Summer On Smash and should've Been on the main album (though I like Summer On Smash, not bashing it, it's dope)

This shyt is 5 Mics, not a weak bar, not a weak beat, and every single person who ever spoke ill of Salaam Remi needs to listen to Queens Story and Cherry Wine and then proceed to commit suicide for thier insolence

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Good album. Has some weak/boring spots, but I think its still a top release of the year.

Illmatic>>> It was Written>> Lost Tapes=Life Is Good>> Stillmatic >>>>>> rest of dudes catalogue. overall

:ahh:

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
All good. Nas's flow is steeped in the fountain of youth, the shyt is honestly quite amazing..No Introduction, Loco-Motive, Queens Story, Accident Murderer, and Daughters are his BEST 5 song combination since Stillmatic. Those 5 tracks and Nas's superior flow and energy coupled with his lyricism really set a tone for excellence:ohlawd:

My ONLY complaint is that they took the intro with Supercat explaining about the importance of music to the ghetto youth off the Don, that pissed me off. And I felt that Nasty was a stronger song than Summer On Smash and should've Been on the main album (though I like Summer On Smash, not bashing it, it's dope)

This shyt is 5 Mics, not a weak bar, not a weak beat, and every single person who ever spoke ill of Salaam Remi needs to listen to Queens Story and Cherry Wine and then proceed to commit suicide for thier insolence

thanks man

:shaq2: 5 more days

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
so for you AZ purists..lol

What song/beat on Life is Good would have been tailor made for both them??