Official Nas Thread

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Every time i’ve seen him live he’s gotten great crowd reception and I live in Atlanta
I know I've seen 3 times in ATL twice at the Tabernacle once at a festival down there. I've always preferred smaller venues the energy is better. Give me the Hammerstein Ballroom over The Barclays energy any day. That overseas energy>>>>>>USA any day

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Saw Nas on Saturday here in London

One of his concise small sets (was second to the headliner so he did a 1 hour set)
He aint retired Hate me Now as you saw and it got a big masssive cheer and reaction but they was not comfortable doing Puff's part in the crowd LMAO

It was cool to see a set that wasnt just Illmatic to Godson, he did those usual records but also recent albums:

He did tracks from Life is Good (the Don, Cherry Wine) Hit Boy albums (Spicy, 30, 40 Side, Rare, 40-16 building, Store Run, Fever, Im on Fire) and Nasir (adam and eve). pretty much the usual joints from the first 6 albums but didnt do the Thot set looool (You Owe me, Oochie Wally)

I think his voice gave out by Store Run near the end cause he started sounding a bit hoarse than usual but he got it back for one mic lol

Yeah I cant lie he was looking a little flabby but didnt perform flabby. Son need lose a little weight cause in your fifties its all about staying healthy. Gotta peep Method Man or Chuck or Ice T on how to do it.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw Nas on Saturday here in London

One of his concise small sets (was second to the headliner so he did a 1 hour set)
He aint retired Hate me Now as you saw and it got a big masssive cheer and reaction but they was not comfortable doing Puff's part in the crowd LMAO

It was cool to see a set that wasnt just Illmatic to Godson, he did those usual records but also recent albums:

He did tracks from Life is Good (the Don, Cherry Wine) Hit Boy albums (Spicy, 30, 40 Side, Rare, 40-16 building, Store Run, Fever, Im on Fire) and Nasir (adam and eve). pretty much the usual joints from the first 6 albums but didnt do the Thot set looool (You Owe me, Oochie Wally)

I think his voice gave out by Store Run near the end cause he started sounding a bit hoarse than usual but he got it back for one mic lol

Yeah I cant lie he was looking a little flabby but didnt perform flabby. Son need lose a little weight cause in your fifties its all about staying healthy. Gotta peep Method Man or Chuck or Ice T on how to do it.
I noticed he’s gaining weight too, n!g look like Bow Wow for real

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop
jay-z-laugh.gif