Official Nas Thread

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
If they try to cancel all music Diddy was involved with over this Cassie shyt they gonna have to extend that to Biggie, Big Pun, and a whole bunch of other legendary artists who have done sketchy shyt.
Amerikkka is literally out here funding genocide, but Nas should stop playing his second or third biggest song ever because Puffy is a scumbag.

Puff is getting what he deserves, the art is separate. Shyt that's what Hate Me Now is kind of about, people hating on Nas for everything except for his skills.

Still wanna hate? Be my guest, I suggest

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Amerikkka is literally out here funding genocide, but Nas should stop playing his second or third biggest song ever because Puffy is a scumbag.

Puff is getting what he deserves, the art is separate. Shyt that's what Hate Me Now is kind of about, people hating on Nas for everything except for his skills.

Still wanna hate? Be my guest, I suggest
Facts. Bad Boy was toooo vital to me growing up in the 90s for me to just erase that shyt. U know how much music Puff had his hands in in the 90s? That shyt is like 100s of songs. Lol.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Did anyone watch the full set of show at the Roots Picinic? In person or on yotuube (Its up in full)

Theres some lady on twitter who was at the show who claimed he said some stuff about Captialism and the Police arent our enemy its us and people just accepted it as fact. I hadnt seen anyone verifiy over the past few days if he said anything like that and I watched parts of the concert (including where she claimed he said before performing I Rule the World) and didnt hear him say anything like that.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Did anyone watch the full set of show at the Roots Picinic? In person or on yotuube (Its up in full)

Theres some lady on twitter who was at the show who claimed he said some stuff about Captialism and the Police arent our enemy its us and people just accepted it as fact. I hadnt seen anyone verifiy over the past few days if he said anything like that and I watched parts of the concert (including where she claimed he said before performing I Rule the World) and didnt hear him say anything like that.
Nas would never say no dumb shyt like that. Lol. Atleast I hope not.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Doesn’t sound like him but on Magic 3 he did say if rappers were presidents he would have Trumps vote

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Nas would never say no dumb shyt like that. Lol. Atleast I hope not.
Doesn’t sound like him but on Magic 3 he did say if rappers were presidents he would have Trumps vote

Just saw the clip from the full set.
He didnt say anything about cops not being our wost enemy

Just a speech about "We been outside and we cant throw it all away and let ourselves down. Whos the enemy is it capitalists? I dont know. Is it presidents? I dont know. Our own enemy is us and we gotta avoid that and uplift each other"

Basically I took it as a stay safe out there this summer thing, but I can see why didnt get traction. But she lied about him defending cops, he didnt say anything

The clips is around 40:27 here

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Just saw the clip from the full set.
He didnt say anything about cops not being our wost enemy

Just a speech about "We been outside and we cant throw it all away and let ourselves down. Whos the enemy is it capitalists? I dont know. Is it presidents? I dont know. Our own enemy is us and we gotta avoid that and uplift each other"

Basically I took it as a stay safe out there this summer thing, but I can see why didnt get traction. But she lied about him defending cops, he didnt say anything

The clips is around 40:27 here

Yea. People have comprehension issues. I hate this generation so much. Lol.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
811XV-nS6yL._SS500_.jpg

tumblr_p68nm98Cl11qf5rv3o1_540.jpg

Next month the anniversary of 2 incredible albums:wow: