Official Nas Thread

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Hate Me Now was an anthem, I'd be pissed if I was him that he gotta retire it. It was liscened and played at NBA arenas and other things and was an anthem at his concerts.

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Hate Me Now was an anthem, I'd be pissed if I was him that he gotta retire it. It was liscened and played at NBA arenas and other things and was an anthem at his concerts.

Yep. Him and Jay already have to pretend they don't have songs with r kelly, so if he can't perform hate me now in the future that 's unfortunate.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
love seeing brehs link up like this. reminds me of every homecoming you run across niggs you may have had minor issues with at the most but most likely someone you know didnt like them 15-20 years ago and its all love now cause yall still standing. :salute:

Word. Nas w the Roots is the same. They didn't have enough respect for each other back in the day.

Now the Roots performed at Nas B-Day party & Nas is performing at the Roots Picnic.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nas will still perform Hate Me Now i’d bet. Its one of his biggest concert songs. He might only do one verse and cut the chorus for a time but that song ain’t going NOWHERE
If they try to cancel all music Diddy was involved with over this Cassie shyt they gonna have to extend that to Biggie, Big Pun, and a whole bunch of other legendary artists who have done sketchy shyt.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
If they try to cancel all music Diddy was involved with over this Cassie shyt they gonna have to extend that to Biggie, Big Pun, and a whole bunch of other legendary artists who have done sketchy shyt.

Maybe for Diddy's solo records but I don't think it'll have any impact beyond that. He produced for Biggie but the casual person hearing Big Poppa doesn't think "Diddy." And while he's certainly on Hate Me Now it's not enough to be a problem IMO. I get why you wouldn't perform it mere days after all the fukkery broke out but going forward there will be no issue.

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas invested restaurant is expanding to Vegas.

Posted the wrong link.

Woah what's that song in the second slide in Waah's post with that slowed down Tears for Fears sample? shyt sounds dope asf