Official Nas Thread

Daps
Im mad at myself for listening to half of the tracks..but I couldnt resist the powers that be brehs :to: :to:

Why couldnt this shiit leak as a full album???:birdman:

Cherry Wine: at least 40 spins
Loco-motive: same
Reach out : maybe 10 spins..
Bye Baby: 5 spins
Accident Murderer: 20x

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cherry Wine vs Like Smoke?

If I had to choose one, I would choose Cherry Wine. Nas spits harder on Like Smoke and the song is less somber, but the beat and Amy's singing on Cherry Wine are a little more soulful than Like Smoke and Nas' cellphone verse on Cherry Wine is classic.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Been exercising the utmost restraint brehs. Happen heard anything other than accident murderers and snips. this shyt is gonna hit me like a bag of nickels

:wow:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Cherry Wine vs Like Smoke?

If I had to choose one, I would choose Cherry Wine. Nas spits harder on Like Smoke and the song is less somber, but the beat and Amy's singing on Cherry Wine are a little more soulful than Like Smoke and Nas' cellphone verse on Cherry Wine is classic.

Cherry Wine aswell for me, for the overall feel of the track. The way he lets it ride out with Amy :ohlawd:

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
tumblr_m0l8fdsiUp1qa1cvx.gif

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
At Hammerstein Ballroom in December 2008, He did Fried Chicken live and brought out Busta as a surprise guest...and followed it up by bringing out AZ and performed The Flyest...my favorite 10 minutes of any and every live performances i've been too. INCREDIBLE!

p.s. Mr. Remix was surprisingly enjoyable live...great performer, imho

Man wish I was there :to: Would've been fvcking :ahh:

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn i miss RNS, this never used to happen on their watch

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bye Baby is track of the year. the way Nas says "goodbye" at the end of the third verse, you can see dude hurting. but thats good, we need to see hurt in rap songs. if that was jay it would have been about how he fkin plenty b!tches etc. smh.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
*puts finger in ears*

Still hasnt heard a track outside of the singles and only half of Accident Murderer.