Official Nas Thread

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My favorite tracks are dispair, tribal war, count your blessing, nah mean, friends, and patience
I still remember the first time I showed my homeys Patience, we had just blazed and I was like yo, yall gotta listen to this shyt, put it on and it had all of us in deep metaphysical thought :pachaha: even when the song ended the room was in silence until someone just uttered "wow...."

I can't even pick a favorite, love them all for different reasons. Whenever I'm having a bad day I throw on Count your blessings and its all :smile:

Daps
This is the first time a Nas album took this long to leak..record companies are getting serious about their security.

I remember when we used :eat: 3 weeks before an album dropped.

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok, 3r and last installment.. Life is Deep, coming later today

01-doo_rags.mp3
02-one_on_one.mp3
03-life_we_chose_(mf_doom_remix).mp3
04-never_too_late.mp3
05-tick_tock.mp3
06-some_of_us.mp3
07-second_childhood.mp3
08-revolutionary_warfare.mp3
09-ghetto_prisoners.mp3
10-my_country.mp3
11-i_wanna_talk_to_you.mp3
12-3_messages_(prizefighter_remix).mp3
13-silent_murder.mp3
14-afraid_2_fly_feat_ms_dynamite.mp3
15-verbal_intercourse_feat_raekwon.mp3
16-every_ghetto.mp3
17-let_my_nikkaz_live.mp3
18-some_of_'em.mp3
19-no_ideas_original.mp3
20-what_goes_around.mp3
21-sinful_living.mp3
22-black_girl_lost.mp3
23-find_ya_wealth.mp3
24-self_conscience.mp3
25-seed_of_heaven.mp3
26-queensday.mp3
27-purple.mp3
28-black_zombie.mp3
29-thugz_mansion_remix_feat_2pac_&_jay-z.mp3
30-life's_a_*****.mp3
31-the_world_is_yours.mp3
32-the_world_is_yours_(q-tip_remix).mp3
33-nothing_lasts_forever.mp3
34-live_now.mp3
35-heaven.mp3

deeznutz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
GTA
I still remember the first time I showed my homeys Patience, we had just blazed and I was like yo, yall gotta listen to this shyt, put it on and it had all of us in deep metaphysical thought :pachaha: even when the song ended the room was in silence until someone just uttered "wow...."

I can't even pick a favorite, love them all for different reasons. Whenever I'm having a bad day I throw on Count your blessings and its all :smile:
:snoop: u got some gay ass friends

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
Do you listen to music or do you just skim through it?
That's one of the best songs on there :lolbron:

Fried Chicken - Nas feat. Busta Rhymes - YouTube

The execution on this joint is flawless :ahh:

The beat, Nas lyrics, the concept :ahh: :win:

And If you can't respect that you're whole perspective is wack :scusthov:

edit - Yeah I just did TWO Hov references in a Nas thread and Post, nicca what? :birdman:

At Hammerstein Ballroom in December 2008, He did Fried Chicken live and brought out Busta as a surprise guest...and followed it up by bringing out AZ and performed The Flyest...my favorite 10 minutes of any and every live performances i've been too. INCREDIBLE!

p.s. Mr. Remix was surprisingly enjoyable live...great performer, imho

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
Just ordered the deluxe version :ahh: along with the Liquid Sword chess box

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
This is the first time a Nas album took this long to leak..record companies are getting serious about their security.

I remember when we used :eat: 3 weeks before an album dropped.

Word I still remember when HHID just leaked randomly out of nowhere...was :eat: so good back then.

ok, 3r and last installment.. Life is Deep, coming later today

I've liked the covers on the last two a lot, but could you get Casso to do the cover for the third? Idk whether he still posts here...but his shyt is ALWAYS fresh

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
If Nas - Life is Good, Kendrick Lamar - Good Kid, M.A.A.D City, and Lupe Fiasco - Food & Liquor II all deliver this year I might cry tears of joy breh. Complete hip hop satisfaction. Plus all this dope shyt dropping from Curren$y, Slaughterhouse...maybe a new Joe Budden album.....

Ab-Soul's album was sick. I didn't check KRIT's yet but I expect it to be strong, Rick Ross got stuff dropping if fairytale rap is your thing. GOOD Music album dropping.

It's a good year.

So glad Nas is back

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If Nas - Life is Good, Kendrick Lamar - Good Kid, M.A.A.D City, and Lupe Fiasco - Food & Liquor II all deliver this year I might cry tears of joy breh. Complete hip hop satisfaction. Plus all this dope shyt dropping from Curren$y, Slaughterhouse...maybe a new Joe Budden album.....

Ab-Soul's album was sick. I didn't check KRIT's yet but I expect it to be strong, Rick Ross got stuff dropping if fairytale rap is your thing. GOOD Music album dropping.

It's a good year.

So glad Nas is back

Do you think this year is gonna too last year? Last year was a VERY strong Hip Hop year in my opinion,...