Official Nas Thread

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I listened to the snippets for all of the songs and I'm glad I did. I only listened once, and I will be buying the album off the strength of hearing all the cuts. There are only like 2 or 3 skip tracks and the strongest songs make up for them. This is the best work from Nas in a long time.

Child please nas always puts out quality Dr and untitled were heatrocks

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Child please nas always puts out quality Dr and untitled were heatrocks

on untitled he had a song called fried chicken and a song about roaches.:jawalrus: It wasn't his best work.

On a lot of his albums, the production never matches the lyrics. It's always Lyrics 9.5, Prodution 7.5 - 8.0 at best.

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
on untitled he had a song called fried chicken and a song about roaches.:jawalrus: It wasn't his best work.

On a lot of his albums, the production never matches the lyrics. It's always Lyrics 9.5, Prodution 7.5 - 8.0 at best.

stop it :troll:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California

Do you listen to music or do you just skim through it?
That's one of the best songs on there :lolbron:

The execution on this joint is flawless :ahh:

The beat, Nas lyrics, the concept :ahh: :win:

And If you can't respect that you're whole perspective is wack :scusthov:

edit - Yeah I just did TWO Hov references in a Nas thread and Post, nicca what? :birdman:

Last edited by a moderator:

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you didn't like Distant Relatives chances are you have no soul. Every song is a classic, only one I skip sometimes is "in his own words" or whatever the fukk that song is called.. and its really only because of that soft ass hook, Nas kills that song.

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you didn't like Distant Relatives chances are you have no soul. Every song is a classic, only one I skip sometimes is "in his own words" or whatever the fukk that song is called.. and its really only because of that soft ass hook, Nas kills that song.

My favorite tracks are dispair, tribal war, count your blessing, nah mean, friends, and patience