Official Nas Thread

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
I don't know why all the gnarz stans on this board are intolerant as f*ck. :manny: You'd think that since they're so in love with him they'd be more open to that kind of shyt. :russ:

:rudy: Stopped reading after I read "Gnarz." Do dudes realize how corny it makes them look? Can't take anything seriously after that.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I've been listening to the leaks damn near 24/7 so I'm trying to listen to something else to hold me over. Bumpin So Far Gone right now, I can never forget how great of a fukkin mixtape this is. I don't know if Drake will ever top it...

40's production is :wow:

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York
*Checks to see if he can finally :eat:*

Edward-Norton-Closing-Laptop.gif

Been trying to find some unreleased material to grub on during this famine. This is new to me, but brehs you think Esco would finish this up for Lost Tapes 2? This shyt sounds bananas.

Last edited by a moderator:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*Checks to see if he can finally :eat:*

Edward-Norton-Closing-Laptop.gif

Been trying to find some unreleased material to grub on during this famine. This is new to me, but brehs you think Esco would finish this up for Lost Tapes 2? This shyt sounds bananas.

Nas - The Scientist - YouTube

appearantly, this one is wesley snipes favorite nas song.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is anyone dealing with relationships as well as Nas in their music? i don't listen to every rapper so maybe i am missing something. But Nas presents relationships as complex and does so in a thoughtful way. Jay can't even rap about his wife smh. Not because its no ones business but as a old dude, we need discussions about women beyond the played out binaries of Ho or mother figure. smh at media giving Kanye all of Nas credit.

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: Stopped reading after I read "Gnarz." Do dudes realize how corny it makes them look? Can't take anything seriously after that.

fukk THE HATERZ SON!!!!! This ain't that garbage site :hamster: where it was the so called "IN" thing to do to Hate on Nas!!!! The only fakkits hating are the same ones wearing tight jeans and crying to Frank(faq) Ocean songs,fukk Him and fukk You!!!!! :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

1 Week Left nikkaz!!! Outside of The Don and Daughters,I have not listened to any of the leaks so I am Whiz Khalifa status right now,AKA the kid that you could feed for 69 cents a day,ribs is touched I need sustenance,In one week :cook:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Damn the coli quit working last night. I just knew it was cause Life Is Good Leaked and you nikkas broke the board while :eat:

I told myself I would be waking up to a wondrous breakfast. But I see nikkas still starvin in here.:sadbron: