Official Nas Thread

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
dead @ little twat. Chill Brasi, you got Loose feeling like this right now

luca_brasi.jpg

Hov ain't wack. A Hov song literally just started playing as i'm writing this, lol.

He's in my top 5, but there is a serious space between his rhymes n Esco's.

Somebody who actually knows what he's talking bout, thank you

They don't call me Luca Brasi for nothin homie :russ: I gotta admit I got way too Italian on that post @ Loose :umad: ?

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Its hard to respect anyones top 10 that doesnt have Jay-Z in it but at least Loose said Jays in his top 10. Jay should really even be top 5, his longevity and consistency are very impressive. But Nas is still easily better to me, and to keep it simple im gonna just say his voice is better and his music is less gimmicky. Also, Nas' lyrical complexity is more consistent then Jays, sometimes Jay-Z will drop a wack verse.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
until jay drops experimental albums like untitled and DR he's no where near nas, instead he's rapping about lambos at 50 i cant respect him.

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
until jay drops experimental albums like untitled and DR he's no where near nas, instead he's rapping about lambos at 50 i cant respect him.
We've already agreed in this thread that Nas is the GOAT, and untitled and DR put him ahead of Jay-z in my book. Jay still has the 2nd best solo discography in hiphop. American Gangster and Watch The Throne were both really good albums. American Gangster is a concept album, Watch The Throne production wise is fukking incredible and their use of electronic/dub step was really really well done.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Ghost is my second GOAT.
:yes: one of G.O.A.T. storytellers and has a top 5 catalog in hip-hop. Also, Supreme Clientele is one of the best albums of the 2000's shyt is a classic.

:lawd:

Yeah, you see what I mean?
You see what I mean, you motherfukkin crybabies?
Get in line punk! You should be studyin your odds
instead of studyin me!
That's how you lost your first job punk
Now get in line, for you get your lil' thick-ass tossed up!
shyt! I studied under Bruce Lee nikka
He was on the fourth, I was on the third

:russ: :laff:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Piff Gawd

Last Real Nikka Alive
Daps
When are people gonna stop fronting on I Am..

At least a 4 mic album. I know it could've been a 5 mic, but it bugs me when people classify this album as trash

Money Is My bytch, Big Things and Kissing are the only songs I don't like. I love every other song (including Dr. Knockboot)

:childplease: shut the fukk up

that album is garbage, worse than nastradamus even :sitdown:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
We've already agreed in this thread that Nas is the GOAT, and untitled and DR put him ahead of Jay-z in my book. Jay still has the 2nd best solo discography in hiphop. American Gangster and Watch The Throne were both really good albums. American Gangster is a concept album, Watch The Throne production wise is fukking incredible and their use of electronic/dub step was really really well done.

:manny: I disagree, WTT was average to me and i hyped the shyt out of it:noah:, the best thing about it was the production.

:childplease: shut the fukk up

that album is garbage, worse than nastradamus even :sitdown:

:childplease: i am is a solid album foh.

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
an album that contain small world, nas is like and nysom pt 2 can't be worse than nastradamus. Nastradamus didn't have no real highlights to save it (even tho the album is far from garbage)

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree, WTT was average to me and i hyped the shyt out of it:noah:, the best thing about it was the production.

:childplease: i am is a solid album foh.
:yeshrug: I didn't like WTT at first but it grew and grew and grew on me, now I got the whole fukkin album memorized, its also a "deeper" album than you think..

new day is :to:

murder to excellence :wow:

why I love you always got me singing out loud to the hook...

and I am... is a 4mic album, shyt has some ridiculous songs on it.. Nas is like, NYSOM2, Undying Love, Life is what you make it, Ghetto Prisoners