Official Nas Thread

*AP

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall remember this?

Nas' public reaction to Super Ugly, on Fat Man Scoop's radio show, was a stark contrast, sounding all the more confident and unfazed: "When [Jay-Z] put on the Dre beat and started going into my baby moms, I said, 'oh, man, he's pissing her off, and he's really sounding emotional. . . . This is the biggest disrespect he feel like he can do.' He didn't feel like he could come at me with science in his rhymes, he felt like he had to come with disrespect. And I felt like it was disrespect. We all knew it, the whole crew knew it, we was bugging, we was laughing. I called my baby moms, she was laughing. She didn't hear it, but she heard about it. It was like, wow, this dude really overdid it. It was like, okay, this dude, where he's wrong is he's really talking about [my daughter] and this and that. How could you--let's be real, man, I did Ether to him. I got into his soul, and it's obvious that I broke his spirit. He was on the radio the next day with a broken spirit sounding like crazy. . . . I felt sorry for Jay. And I prayed for him, and I asked a few of my peoples to pray for him, because I felt that his spirit was really broken."

:wow:

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
I only have to work a few hours tomorrow, im contemplating now whether or not im gonna call out again. I missed time and a half today waiting for this to leak...Big Biz, we NEED THAT

b51777a648f6c516e790138dd0dabe63.jpeg

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only have to work a few hours tomorrow, im contemplating now whether or not im gonna call out again. I missed time and a half today waiting for this to leak...Big Biz, we NEED THAT

b51777a648f6c516e790138dd0dabe63.jpeg

go to work my dude, you will have the album before you know it.

-InFeRnO-

#TPC onetime4yamind
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
flyin out to LA on thursday.. prayin this shyt leaks early enough to pop it on the ipod before i take off :ahh:

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
flyin out to LA on thursday.. prayin this shyt leaks early enough to pop it on the ipod before i take off :ahh:

Honestly man Im not gonna lie...I would cancel that trip if it doesnt leak by then. I just dont feel healthy enough to go to work until this album leaks, i havent even been eating much. I just want this cd before i shrivel up like Mayweather

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
brehs i'm losing all my muscle waiting for this leak...need to eat soon or im gonna be like :deadrose:

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Illmatic 5/5
it was written 5/5
I am 4/5
Nastradamus 3/5
Stillmatic 5/5
Lost tapes 5/5
God son 4.5/5