Official Nas Thread

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
So if y'all say Nas the GOAT who is the closest to him? :shaq:

His aliases..Escobar, Nasty, & Gods Son.

After that drop off my personal top 5 looks like

Ghostface...because of his consistency & Creativity...(Although the later albums werent as impressive)

Camel...even though he a dikkriding faggit...its not easy to be competitive for this long, so i give him that. And when he wants to he's capable of making great albums (American Gangster)

Common...Resurrection, One Day...Like Water For Chocolate :ohlawd:, Be, Finding Forever, The Dreamer....<----This body of work is slept on...Him messing with Badu tarnished the way people look at him which isnt fair.

Black Thought- He's consistent as fukk, and can spit with the best of em, but stays in his comfort zone too often. Doesnt take enough risks.

B.I.G - Man knew how to make records..nuff said
Em - :pacspit: fukk that fakkit

Asdfhhklpiyrewss

All Star
Daps
When are people gonna stop fronting on I Am..

At least a 4 mic album. I know it could've been a 5 mic, but it bugs me when people classify this album as trash

Money Is My bytch, Big Things and Kissing are the only songs I don't like. I love every other song (including Dr. Knockboot)

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Black album, bp1 RD is the only albums he have worth mentioning over his entire career. The rest is senseless braggadocio rap.

:sitdown: If you can't figure out why this is sick you have no hip hop IQ :birdman:

@ SquirtleSwag: You were right, Jay-Z to complex for some of these kindergarten n*ggas :shaq: :russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
You named one song on a Wack ass album typical jay Stan

First off, I aint a jay stan you little twat :wtb:

edit- Let me add if I really was a camel stan why would I be on a Nas thread anticipating this n*ggas album like crazy and acknowledging this dudes skill on the mic? what:

Second, reason why I showed that song was to display your ignorance La La La is a typical Jay track, where dude is dropping sick ass metaphors and triple/double entandres left and right on what to the average ear just seems like an average song :birdman:

Nas got Jay-Z, but you saying Jay-Z is trash just proves you're just a stan, and not the good kind either :shaq:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
dead @ little twat. Chill Brasi, you got Loose feeling like this right now

luca_brasi.jpg

Hov ain't wack. A Hov song literally just started playing as i'm writing this, lol.

He's in my top 5, but there is a serious space between his rhymes n Esco's.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
First off, I aint a jay stan you little twat :wtb:

Second, reason why I showed that song was to display your ignorance La La La is a typical Jay track, where dude is dropping sick ass metaphors and triple/double entandres left and right on what to the average ear just seems like an average song :birdman:

Nas got Jay-Z, but you saying Jay-Z is trash just proves you're just a stan, and not the good kind either :shaq:

:what: breh i listen to lupe fiasco you think jays weak ass triples went over my head:skip:, jays albums lack cohesiveness and an actual subject matter something that nas has always done throughout his career. AG, was good because jay actually stuck with a subject. Jays in my top 10 but nikkas overrate him like crazy.