Official Nas Thread

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
We'll have to agree to disagree. Most of the album has a mainstream shine to me. Not saying it's shiny suit shyt or rap n bullshyt. It's not a criticism, the point is that it was a mainstream attempt and it worked. Just like Life After Death or Vol 1.

Yes it was a criticism. You said he "sold out" which is a criticism based statement. Don't backtrack now :umad:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Who the fukk is this clown?

:camby:fukk a lil yachty, i ain't never heard a song of his and i ain't planning on putting my ears through any kind of torture in the near future!!
:pacspit:fukk him!!!

fukk anyone that retweeted or liked that too :pacspit:

His 15 minutes will be over soon

Can't wait until looking like a weirdo is played out

i mean he's right though why try to be the GOAT (something impossible in lil boat's case) when he can be rich like thousands and thousands of other morons (something the he will easily achieve)

who the fukk is lil yucky?

Most of y'all will pop for a minute, spit a sentence then the game'll get rid of y'all...

:what:

But Nas is the GOAT AND a multi-Millionaire.

@Life is Good

We know Nas got the distribution deal going with Sony. After the next album is done and out, what happens to his def jam unreleased tracks? You once said that he was working on getting his masters. Seeing that he just re-negotiated a deal with Sony, we can sunrise that he is working on getting his masters from them but Could it also mean that he might his def jam masters too?

@Billy Ocean @spliz @mobbinfms @Ziggiy

Can we run a neg train on @biscuitsnbangers ?

She disgusts me

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

91447.jpg

CqlZ-bjUAAAz426.jpg

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas: The Found Tapes Vol. 2

Posted this in the Nas unreleased thread... DJ Rhude just released it, couple gems on here...

Shout out to @Dj Rhude for the volume 2!! Last time he followed up by releasing each track individually so we could get it with no run over or bleed from the previous or later track on the list.

I do have a couple of questions for DJ Rhude regarding the making of this project. Gonna get at him soon.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas: The Found Tapes Vol. 2

Posted this in the Nas unreleased thread... DJ Rhude just released it, couple gems on here...

Props, heard most if not all of these already but just being reminded of Stay Chiseled is what's up. Great track. Me and my boy always found the version with large pro rapping on it hilarious for some reason, I think when he drops that he was flabbergasted by something. The only Nas version is the goat tho.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state