Official Nas Thread

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading about Nas making part 2's of some of his records like Shootouts just:wow:.Take it in Blood 2 damn near just as classic as the original:mjcry:

I believe he said that he did a part 2 for Small World, which is one of my all time favorite Nas album cuts. I just wonder how many bits and pieces of these unreleased part 2's we have unknowingly heard due to being given away to put on mix tape cuts. The vocals for Nas' mixtape/blend classic "It Wasn't You" were obviously recorded to another track and Dirty Harry took the vocals and synced it to his track with Lauren Hill singing. Its those versions and others that I would like to know about.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I believe he said that he did a part 2 for Small World, which is one of my all time favorite Nas album cuts. I just wonder how many bits and pieces of these unreleased part 2's we have unknowingly heard due to being given away to put on mix tape cuts. The vocals for Nas' mixtape/blend classic "It Wasn't You" were obviously recorded to another track and Dirty Harry took the vocals and synced it to his track with Lauren Hill singing. Its those versions and others that I would like to know about.
yeah he said he's done a part 2 to a lot of his songs but doesn't put em out if they aren't good enough I would kill for a I Gave you Power 2:mjcry: @Life is Good make that happen:wow:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Yo Nas is such a real dude. I haven't met him yet but you can tell he is genuine. His music reflects that.
Met him at the old Virgin Music store in Union square NY when Untitled dropped signed me&the wife albums had to be out there at 7am just to get a wristband signing wasn't until 5pm well worth the wait:ahh:.Not gonna lie brehs I was kinda star struck:damn:I literally had no idea what to say especially since the dude in front of us spit the entire Live at BBQ verse to him:heh:

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What up @Life is Good,

Let Nas know we want to hear those part 2's as part of his Lost Tapes series. I still want to know if there was an alternate version of Blaze a 50. Some of yall know which one I'm talking about. Peeps trying to say its a blend but its not even on youtube. No body has claimed it either.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Met him at the old Virgin Music store in Union square NY when Untitled dropped signed me&the wife albums had to be out there at 7am just to get a wristband signing wasn't until 5pm well worth the wait:ahh:.Not gonna lie brehs I was kinda star struck:damn:I literally had no idea what to say especially since the dude in front of us spit the entire Live at BBQ verse to him:heh:
I was there son. I was there. Bumped that album all day

shawntitan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Next time Nas goes on tour I'm definetly doing the VIP passes to meet the goat.
Been trying to find a way to meet him every time he's in the Philly area, but no luck LOL I don't mind paying for VIP/meet & greets, but haven't had any in the area.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I wonder how many became big nas fans off the strength of this thread. I know he did new numbers off this thread.

This thread is probably gonna be classic but it dosent compare to sohh and the old nas bbs days. I think sombody stalked Nas crib and took pics and posted in a thread or something all kinds of wild shyt back then

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Nas should've put It Wasn't You out as an official song anyway, kind of like how Puff did with adding 50 & Banks version of Victory to his and B.I.G version making it an "official" remix. I had to go back and listen to this since i haven't heard it in a while.

:jbhmm: Nas could put this out today and it would sound so fukking fresh and ill, especially with Nas Album Done having that Lauren Hill sample and Nas sounding fresh as ever & Lauren doing shows. :ohlawd:This would be like the perfect song to drop for the new album. :banderas:

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen Nas twice. Once in Chicago for HHID and at the Cosmo in Vegas for DR. Cris Webber was there kickin it with Nas. I'm sure he'd be cool to meet but sometimes, I think I prefer to not meet stars because of they "big league" me, I won't want to be a fan anymore. I'm really for the music though.