Official Music Festival Thread (EDC, Rolling Loud, Coachella, etc)

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Man im going there with limited knowledge lol. I'm going to get there on Thursday morning and I know there a pre-party that day. But other than that I don't know of anything else

Are you camping there?
nope got a hotel on the strip, i got a connect for the wet republic pool party but thats about it

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
nope got a hotel on the strip, i got a connect for the wet republic pool party but thats about it

Ah alright, I'm camping there, but let me know if you're trying to connect or if you need some liquid iv or something

Keep us posted on the fukkery. Wish I could go again this year but my Summer Festival Season is already stacked.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Which festivals are you hittin?

Forbidden Kingdom in Orlando early June
Going with a group of friends. Got an Airbnb ten minutes away from the venue with a pool , of course.

Electric Forest in Rothbury, Michigan late June. Went last year and it was amazing. It's like a whole different experience at night in the middle of a forest. Got Good Life again ( VIP) . Camping with some pawgs I met there last year

Shambhala late July. First time in Canada and a bucket list camping festival. Like a more relaxed and :shaq: Electric Forest I heard . Alcohol is prohibited but drugs aren't :demonic:

Bass Canyon in Washington State.for my birthday week . Going with my main squad from Albuquerque but they don't want to camp :wtf:
I thought you could only camp there but there's a few ski resort towns about 40 minutes from the venue with shuttles taking you to and from the Gorge Amphitheatre . Going to stay at a huge cabin and party there in-between the festival itself. The Gorge is one of the best places to see a show on the planet .

They also want to visit Seattle before the festival. We've been to several other music festivals together but it's been a while since we went on a trip together . One last hurrah? Hopefully not but we'll see.

Just glad I got enough PTO :pachaha:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Here is my ig if you want to see my edc experience

Don't judge me if you see me wildin:mjlit:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal

Here is my ig if you want to see my edc experience

Don't judge me if you see me wildin:mjlit:

Bet

Looks like at least 3 of us ITT hitting electric forest

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
EDC was CRAZY!!! IM HAPPY i attended the festivals in a certain order because each one was better than the next. EDC hands down has the best festival from the sheer size of the event, attendees, production, better offerings especially vip, a more harmonious crowd..man I can go on

There was so much going on that I was overwhelmed. I had to take back to really digest what was going on. I guess I can describe it as about chaos but under control.

I got there on day 0 and went to the pre party on the camp grounds. That was a nice warm up for the following days because man. I hate models, Slander, Grizztronics, armin van bureen all killed their sets. I really just had a great time at all of the stages.

For the most part everyone was friendly. Someone gave me their perler owl necklace and that made my entire festival

Also the women there..my god :ohlawd: next year I'm definitely liking to be more aggressive towards then because I got a few numbers without even trying.

If I had to choose between going to Coachella ve EDC I'm definitely going to edc. I called Coachella a movie but edc is a full on event. Next year I'm doing it right now that I have a taste of it

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Forbidden Kingdom in Orlando early June
Going with a group of friends. Got an Airbnb ten minutes away from the venue with a pool , of course.

Electric Forest in Rothbury, Michigan late June. Went last year and it was amazing. It's like a whole different experience at night in the middle of a forest. Got Good Life again ( VIP) . Camping with some pawgs I met there last year

Shambhala late July. First time in Canada and a bucket list camping festival. Like a more relaxed and :shaq: Electric Forest I heard . Alcohol is prohibited but drugs aren't :demonic:

Bass Canyon in Washington State.for my birthday week . Going with my main squad from Albuquerque but they don't want to camp :wtf:
I thought you could only camp there but there's a few ski resort towns about 40 minutes from the venue with shuttles taking you to and from the Gorge Amphitheatre . Going to stay at a huge cabin and party there in-between the festival itself. The Gorge is one of the best places to see a show on the planet .

They also want to visit Seattle before the festival. We've been to several other music festivals together but it's been a while since we went on a trip together . One last hurrah? Hopefully not but we'll see.

Just glad I got enough PTO :pachaha:

EDC was CRAZY!!! IM HAPPY i attended the festivals in a certain order because each one was better than the next. EDC hands down has the best festival from the sheer size of the event, attendees, production, better offerings especially vip, a more harmonious crowd..man I can go on

There was so much going on that I was overwhelmed. I had to take back to really digest what was going on. I guess I can describe it as about chaos but under control.

I got there on day 0 and went to the pre party on the camp grounds. That was a nice warm up for the following days because man. I hate models, Slander, Grizztronics, armin van bureen all killed their sets. I really just had a great time at all of the stages.

For the most part everyone was friendly. Someone gave me their perler owl necklace and that made my entire festival

Also the women there..my god :ohlawd: next year I'm definitely liking to be more aggressive towards then because I got a few numbers without even trying.

If I had to choose between going to Coachella ve EDC I'm definitely going to edc. I called Coachella a movie but edc is a full on event. Next year I'm doing it right now that I have a taste of it

Yall doing anything before end of year?