Official Mortal Kombat Thread

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I did like the arcana shyt though for what its worth. I don't know if any game has used that to explain the supernatural abilities but I thought it was cool.

ehh i think they should have just let sonya,jax and kano use high tech weapons.

scorpion powers was explained because he went to hell and made a deal with "devil"(quan chi/sorcerer) to avenge his clan. it was written that subzero race was cyromancers in outworld. same with the others they are just different species from another world born with power sets from birth. its just like saying superman is a kryptonian from another planet which why he has powers. it doesnt need much more explaining than that imo. :yeshrug:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Is it true that the subzero and scorpion footage they released a few days ago was the best part of the film?

been hearing that

:mjlol::patrice:
Lmfao getting the best part on YouTube
cb0a4a325eeed30dc886eeb7dc5322ba.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yes. It's two entirely different movies. As far as tone and direction go.
Yep, i saw that and was like, oh okay,:mjgrin: they going for serious cinema here. Trying to make mortal kombat into the dark knight type of a film. i see you:whoo:

The filmaker was like sike:umad: the rest of the movie is mortal kombat annihilation status but rated r. you thought nikka:troll:

:gucci:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Raiden was sh!tting on them dudes from the jump :hhh:

Mileena got that wagon :takedat:

Other than that movie was aight:yeshrug:

He told Sonia "you aint even got a marking" :camby:

Dude spends all day sitting in a cave like:stopitslime:

I don't even think he was at any of the dinners OR any of the training :mjlol:

Sent Cole home like :camby: then when he got his power he opened the portal again like get back in here and fight :ufdup: :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yes. It's two entirely different movies. As far as tone and direction go.

i'm not a conspiracy theorist but someone handled the Sub Zero and Scorpion parts and my belief is that someone else handled the rest... the cinematography is almost entirely different..

Maybe James Wan ghost directed parts of the movie?

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i'm not a conspiracy theorist but someone handled the Sub Zero and Scorpion parts and my belief is that someone else handled the rest... the cinematography is almost entirely different..

Maybe James Wan ghost directed parts of the movie?

Wouldn't be farfetched. Everything from that part looks like something you'd see on the CW. The tonal shift is huge.