Official Money & Violence Season 2 Discussion Thread

Soon

Banned
Daps
short sighted thinking on their part.

That's how women are...and I think Rafe pride is the reason why he didn't go harder in getting her to reconsider.

I feel bad for China, but I bet in the end of day she feels like its a divorce where the husband did not try hard enough from keeping things from going bad.

She was really nice, and like Zoe God & Tai she add personality and charisma to the show when the show did not have much else going for it...this is why I can see why people liked Respect Life better cause it had these elements right off the bat.

But I liked the storylines in M&V better.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's how women are...and I think Rafe pride is the reason why he didn't go harder in getting her to reconsider.

I feel bad for China, but I bet in the end of day she feels like its a divorce where the husband did not try hard enough from keeping things from going bad.

She was really nice, and like Zoe God & Tai she add personality and charisma to the show when the show did not have much else going for it...this is why I can see why people liked Respect Life better cause it had these elements right off the bat.

But I liked the storylines in M&V better.

I respectfully disagree....China in season did not add 'personality & charisma' to the show. As far as most charismatic characters from season 1 Zoe God, Tai, Jamaicans

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
In episode 2 did anyone else notice how the sequence was out of sync when the dude with the job was supposed to meet Shane by the Mcdonalds? The detectives were at the apartment looking for Shane and the dude with the job and the puerto rican bol were on the steps like we don't know him when the detectives showed them Shane pic. Dude was supposed to go meet Shane RIGHT THEN.

Dude didn't go meet Shane until the NEXT DAY after he went to the party with the puerto rican dude. Shane ask him what took so long and he says he stayed longer to see if the detectives would leave. :snoop: How the fukk did that get pass Rafe, all the actors involved, and who ever editing the show. :why:
Bad dialogue is one thing but if nikkas start time traveling and shyt ain't making sense iono :martin:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In episode 2 did anyone else notice how the sequence was out of sync when the dude with the job was supposed to meet Shane by the Mcdonalds? The detectives were at the apartment looking for Shane and the dude with the job and the puerto rican bol were on the steps like we don't know him when the detectives showed them Shane pic. Dude was supposed to go meet Shane RIGHT THEN.

Dude didn't go meet Shane until the NEXT DAY after he went to the party with the puerto rican dude. Shane ask him what took so long and he says he stayed longer to see if the detectives would leave. :snoop: How the fukk did that get pass Rafe, all the actors involved, and who ever editing the show. :why:
Bad dialogue is one thing but if nikkas start time traveling and shyt ain't making sense iono :martin:
I really didn't notice that. About to back and watch now

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Everyone complaining on Chyna and a song...where BR at?

He really dipped back Yard....

He was my favorite character.

500x1000px-LL-8598c1e0_B-J8rPMCEAAzElc.jpeg