Official Money and Violence Season 1 Discussion Thread

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
LOL I actually saw the Rasta nikka (Light skinned one with the two braids) today at Popeyes on Parkside and Flatbush. He literally has no accent in real life. He was mad cool, thanked me for watching the show.

Anyway everybody see episode 21 yet? Don't want to spoil shyt before I discuss it

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
Yep.

Few things

2) I think Choppa and Rafe are gonna end up beefing over that bytch

They already have a reason to beef since that choppa dude tried to rob Rafe in one of the earlier episodes. The Jessica situation is just gonna add more fuel to the fire.

Yo this mista dude is like a fukkin cartoon character.:russ: Every time he gets a gun pulled on him he's like :ooh: talkin shyt while he speed walks away. When he took that 100 dollars from kane I was like man you don't even deserve to see your daughter:rudy: lettin some dude take her money outta your hand.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
They already have a reason to beef since that choppa dude tried to rob Rafe in one of the earlier episodes. The Jessica situation is just gonna add more fuel to the fire.

Yo this mista dude is like a fukkin cartoon character.:russ: Every time he gets a gun pulled on him he's like :ooh: talkin shyt while he speed walks away. When he took that 100 dollars from kane I was like man you don't even deserve to see your daughter:rudy: lettin some dude take her money outta your hand.
LOL Caine really a bytch ass nikka

How you a grown man getting your lunch money taken everyday

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
When he gave him a piggyback ride to the store!:dead: How do you not move away after that?! I was hating on his baby moms but after that happened I think she's doing him a favor by not letting him visit. I have a bad feeling he's gonna be the downfall of rafe's crew. Everyone knows he's not built for the street shyt but they still fukk with him. He's too old and way behind the curve to try and jump into that lifestyle. He should have been cut off after that instagram bullshyt. Dude's the exact opposite of Joe.

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
LOL I actually saw the Rasta nikka (Light skinned one with the two braids) today at Popeyes on Parkside and Flatbush. He literally has no accent in real life. He was mad cool, thanked me for watching the show.

Anyway everybody see episode 21 yet? Don't want to spoil shyt before I discuss it

Yo I got a couple questions:
1) What's up wit the light skinned Rasta nikka wit the braids, did he quit the mission? I can't understand them nikkas:mjlol:
2) Who was the nikka following Shane talking bout "Labor Day" ??

That nikka that robbed Shane a clown for running up on dude without having his burner ready:mjlol:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I'm on episode 9.

Are there really still bullies out there in the hood like that? :heh:

I can't see young'ns dealin with that Deebo shyt these days.