Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
I didn't realize they film episodes the day they upload them
Word? Thats dope
Man I told y'all. Everybody I introduce to the show gets addicted. It's really great to watch
Facts.

TY & the scammer nikka w/ the earrings i forget his name be having me dead every time they on the screen :laff: . shyts funny cause I know nikkas like the both of them.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
This shyt is like a dark after school special :heh:. If I had any suggestions just from a viewers perspective, I would say go easier and be less obvious with the dropping gems (especially with the Rafe dude). Overall, the series is really immersive and the characters really are true to life

-:dead: at the dreads overthinking, strategizing too much and taking L's anyway

-The goofy looking scammer keeps getting over with these gift cards :mjlol:. I would say that him not getting killed is unrealistic, but damn if I don't people just like him

- the short dude Shane still fukking with the skinny boy after he lied about not coppin' work from the laundromat cat plus more obviously shady shyt :smh:

-Nothing to say about Kane's unfortunate ass. They leave buddy alone for 2 minutes and he really tried to front on instagram with robbery money :upsetfavre:........:russ:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my sister told me about this, and watched some episodes she sent me recently. watched the first couple episodes, and liked what I saw-especially the assortment of characters they include.

Nice to hear the show progresses in acting and style over the course of the series! will catch up on this

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Nah Far Rockaway is in Queens and it's a ways from Brooklyn, how far depends how deep in Brooklyn you're going but it's over an hour to get from Far Rock to Brooklyn and maybe 2 depending on what part of Far Rock you're coming from and what part of Brooklyn you're going to.

They was in my neighborhood in Flatbush, so Far Rock from there is a good hour and a half.

:lupe: :merchant: I thought y'all New York nikkas were all within range of a 15 minute train ride.