Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Yes indeed bro lol
Crazy, I aint even realize it. Makes it even funnier since they both grimy as fukk lol
Yeah shay is dirty.. she throwing dirt on choppa ex girl to choppa saying she cheating no good and she supposed to be homegirl best friend

That whole family dirty... im glad shane took out there cousin
Yeah, Shay need to get washed for that shyt, Choppa ex need to beat her w/ a bottle or some shyt. I want Ty to live though, he funny as fukk :pachaha:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy, I aint even realize it. Makes it even funnier since they both grimy as fukk lol

Yeah, Shay need to get washed for that shyt, Choppa ex need to beat her w/ a bottle or some shyt. I want Ty to live though, he funny as fukk :pachaha:

cosign. dude had me dying when shane told him leon threw the gun at him and he said they taking throwing shots at each other to another level:laugh: plus he's one of the better actors on the show his lines flow more naturally.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Leon is :blessed: with hitting nikkas with those fake gift cards..

Give me 800 and u can have $1000 gift cards... that's a extra 200 in your pocket:russ:
LMAO Leon is hilarious

Them scam nikkas really be zoeing each other and then see each other and laugh about it smfh

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
cosign. dude had me dying when shane told him leon threw the gun at him and he said they taking throwing shots at each other to another level:laugh: plus he's one of the better actors on the show his lines flow more naturally.

True. I hate Tai with a passion but the fact that they make me hate him so much is a testament to the writing and the acting. They don't have to kill him but he needs to learn a lesson.