Official Money and Violence Season 1 Discussion Thread

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
only thing this show really missing is one random dude who cool with everyone from both all sides. Im not talkn about no snake nikka like Tai, but every hood do got a dude who in da streets, but cool wth multiple parties, but just never get involved with they beef. For example it wouldnt be a suprise to see a nikka who cool with Rafe n Mizz, but jus as cool with Damon(dude who tried to rob Rafe), in the hood.
Damon and Rafe aren't from the same hood though. But I get what you mean.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
nikkas keep mentioning how its crazy how Tai and Shay are related, but forget to mention that they're related to Leon as well.

Whole family is grimey :dead:

Yo Leon's grime game is kinda crazy.

Remember when his man got shot in the shoulder tryin to get Shane and they showed him later?

Dude: Yo I'm callin 100 wolves to body this nikka Shane. Look what he did to my shoulder :sadbron:

Leon: Yea you gotta handle that playboy :sas1:, ya shyt lookin kinda gruesome :huhldup:

Dude: Yo I got clapped tryin to squash your beef :beli:. When we go at him again you comin too :jawalrus:

Leon: :whoa: I'm not on this street shyt like that

Grimey fukking dude

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Where are those Chyna pics at tho? Jess bad af but one of u brehs need to throw Chyna up

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Choppa Zoe is some random transplant who came to NY

It's so sad bro. nikkas claiming their nationalities cuz it's a fad instead of just being proud of who they are from the get :snoop:

I was going to say, choppa look, golds, and sound, saying shawty and shyt, like a straight down south cat. Makes sense now