[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
We need a thread...

A thread where a gamer can be a gamer, and game play is on going. We are no longer thrown to the way side once the industry get our money for a disk and dlc.

A thread free from the ideology of gaming as a service, false advertising and fan boy rhetoric. Where a your friend is your enemy and and your enemy is your friend, for only the like minded can relate and,consequently, can compete.

Welcome BROTHERS, TO OUTERCOLI

2f0.gif

yes I got bored :wow:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Yo help me out guys, I don't normally pre-order games. If i pre-order this on PSN will it bill my card on the spot? or not until the release date?

I'm such a noob :francis:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Ordered the collectors edition off Amazon a couple of weeks back it should be here release date. Metal Gear Solid was the first console game I've ever beat still remember the iconic moments of the game. Played every major MGS title ever since and this one sounds like the swansong we deserve from Kojima. :salute:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: this shyt did jump the shark for me after 4 still nostalgia had me wanting to cop this but jesus christ if these spoilers I've read about are true this nicca Kojima is terrible. Not sure how some shyt like the original metal gear became this fkin mess.