[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
so skullface is a figment of Big Boss consciousness? think about it

at the scene when all of Big Boss men are looking at the Metal Gear on motherbase...Big Boss is looking away, he turns around and Skullface appears out of nowhere and then vanishes :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

He probably has visions/hallucinations because of the shrapnel stuck in his brain.

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
2015-06-1704_58_54-wilskj8.png

can we 100 percent confirm that this kid is Liquid?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
2015-06-1704_58_54-wilskj8.png

can we 100 percent confirm that this kid is Liquid?
Did you see the last trailer?

(Since we're talking about it openly now @-DMP- it might be time to throw *SPOILERS in the title my friend. Things are starting to get deep here in the thread. I've avoided a bunch of it as best I can....but its MGS man :lolbron:The temptation :to:)

Here's my theory from the very beginning since they announced that Keifer Sutherland would be the new voice of Big Boss

I believe that both Liquid, and Solid Snake will appear in this game as younger versions of themselves, and even possibly older depending on how Kojima plays with the time line. As soon as they announced that Keifer Sutherland would be the new voice I immediately thought that the only reason to do this would be so that the voice of Big Boss and the voice of Solid Snake sound different when they end up in scenes together. In the last trailer, the blonde haired boy is pretty much confirmed to be liquid in the last few seconds. They show him hopping into Metal Gear Rex the same exact way he did in MGS for PS1 and in the end as the trailer fades to black they show what is obviously an adult Liquid Snake looking down.

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I had COMPLETELY forgot about Sniper Wolf's relationship to the boss. Alright..you b*stards have ruined enough surprises for me. I'm out of this thread until I beat the game......I hope :mjcry:

Lol, im not reading that spoiler FYI. Some of yall dudes got to much intelligence and can see story lines a mile away.lol.

put Blaze500 on ignore cuz he thinking outloud too much.

I honestly don't wanna hear another preview, hypothesis, or revelation before sept 1st. cuz something is bound to be right. :mjpls:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Year then u r gonna get her killed in the field and she will be dead forever. :heh:

Dudes gonna be resetting the game if they fukk up and save after getting quiet merked by accident thinking she's going to respawn at the base

Naw she will stay in the cut in my play through and that's a scary sight :demonic:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Naw she will stay in the cut in my play through and that's a scary sight :demonic:
I'm an Elite Gamer so I'll use her to her fullest potential without getting her killed.

I'm that tactical. Meanwhile yall keep in her at the base to be used as a comfort girl.

But that's something you clowns gonna find out in multiplayer.

@Los! I should just let you live right?
negative :camby:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Pre-ordered the game off PSN. The static theme is ass cheeks. They should have made one out of Shinkawa art.