[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Where did you read this? Source?
On September 18, 2014, during the TGS demo of The Phantom Pain, Quiet was shown to be one of many "buddy" characters available to the player during the course of the game. When arriving at a location set by the player, she will contact the player via radio and hum to indicate that she arrived at the destination. The demo also unveiled more of her abilities, more specifically she also possessed superhuman speed. During the demo, Kojima commented that Quiet had a weakness that tied into the story. He also implied that the full extent of her abilities depends on her bond with the player, and that the player, depending on their actions, may never even meet her at all.[11] In an interview with Dengeki Online after TGS 2014 ended, Kojima stated that the concept behind Quiet's design was nudity, "a naked sniper," and reiterated his statement that her reason for looking this way will surprise the audience. He also confirmed that Quiet is not Chico. Furthermore, he stated that characters in the game will question Quiet's appearance as well, and reiterated that she had the design for a reason. Finally, he revealed that Quiet, like all AI-controlled buddies such as the horse andD.D., will be permanently removed from the roster if they are killed during a mission, although this won't impact the game's story. In a later interview, Kojima confirmed that Quiet will not be the only character with supernatural powers. He also revealed that Quiet and any other AI controlled buddy soldiers will not be played independently of Snake.

http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Quiet

Im not doin any more research for you nikkas that dont keep up with the news.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
o you think that shyt is funny? :ohhh:

hqdefault.jpg

You just got fukked up with him.

both-y-all-o.gif

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@Mowgli on another note on BF where you attain a rank you keep it...not on mgo you keep having bad rounds your rank will drop.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
@Mowgli on another note on BF where you attain a rank you keep it...not on mgo you keep having bad rounds your rank will drop.
I doubt they will be keeping that ranking system..... I doubt they keeping anything other then the play modes.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I doubt they will be keeping that ranking system..... I doubt they keeping anything other then the play modes.
I hope they don't change it, it showed how you currently were playing.

Like if you made it to 15 a few bad rounds you'd be back to a 13 mad as hell :mjcry:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Fan theory on why we see Paz in the recent trailer... Warning this could be VERY possible. Read at your own risk.

Paz is one in a series of clones of The Boss. It makes sense to me because I never understood why Zero chose to clone Snake when there was a soldier he idolized more than him, and it explains her importance to Cipher and Skullface.

tvexplodefgx9v.gif