[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
The game just started getting good wtf, one boss fight and that’s it????? Really?

Then it turn out Eli is your son in some type of way according to wiki character breakdown?? Nah I need this explained.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The game just started getting good wtf, one boss fight and that’s it????? Really?

Then it turn out Eli is your son in some type of way according to wiki character breakdown?? Nah I need this explained.

Are you sure that aint just the first ending lol

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Are you sure that aint just the first ending lol
:laff: :laff: I was upset like fukk 😂😂😂then it said chapter 2 lmaoooo

One of these nikkas a traitor though and I feel like it’s the blind dude! Crazy he been blind this whole time WTF! I was wondering why he grabbed my arm to shoot Skull Face (who still might come back)

I never owned and beat any other MGS so all of this is new to me. I only played them briefly in the past.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:laff: :laff: I was upset like fukk 😂😂😂then it said chapter 2 lmaoooo

One of these nikkas a traitor though and I feel like it’s the blind dude! Crazy he been blind this whole time WTF! I was wondering why he grabbed my arm to shoot Skull Face (who still might come back)

I never owned and beat any other MGS so all of this is new to me. I only played them briefly in the past.
You will NEVER understand the story starting off in part 5... These shyts are notoriously convoluted.. Might as well just start up the wiki and fill yourself in

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
You will NEVER understand the story starting off in part 5... These shyts are notoriously convoluted.. Might as well just start up the wiki and fill yourself in
Nah I like what I’m doing. lol I always loved this series never played it, was always drawn to it my whole teenage. I’ve had this one for what 5-6 years 😂 just being in the desert got old quick so I put it down. I’ll probably figure out how to play the other 4-5 games prior to this one.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can’t rate this as high as I’d like to due to the story literally being unfinished where they really just filled in the missing pieces with rehashed previous missions..

But that gameplay tho :wow:

In 9 years the only game with stealth gameplay that’s as good, if not maybe better is TLOU2

Last edited: