[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Played through every single MGS recently and it’s uncanny how great these games hold up.

MGS2 is straight up kooky with how relevant a lot of it is today and MGS4 is extremely underrated. It’s a straight up technical masterpiece in a lot of ways.

MGS5 is a GOAT-tier use of the Fox Engine that I feel doesn’t really make the most out of it.

Mechanically, this game is damn near perfect. Needed some more epic bosses, better pacing, and less empty space. I wish it was something like 8 to 10 missions with intricately designed levels like Ground Zeroes.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Yo did anybody successfully extract this truck from the 3rd skull encounter?? I put this game down for about 2 years. Done came back to it this where I stopped at lol had ran out of money for overhead attacks but I can’t destroy this truck and the skulls keep fukking me up.

I plant bombs along the expected path in the expected positions of trucks 1 and 3 but I still gotta get past the skulls and extract truck 2 once I blow shyt up.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Yo did anybody successfully extract this truck from the 3rd skull encounter?? I put this game down for about 2 years. Done came back to it this where I stopped at lol had ran out of money for overhead attacks but I can’t destroy this truck and the skulls keep fukking me up.

I plant bombs along the expected path in the expected positions of trucks 1 and 3 but I still gotta get past the skulls and extract truck 2 once I blow shyt up.
Got past that bs.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
80 million dollar budget with some lackluster environments and couldn't finish the game. Great gsmeplay though.

I think modern warfare 2 perfected the 3rd person view this game has