[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'm a terrible gamer . ..i copped this shyt the week it came out...played the training mission , and haven't put it in my PlayStation since ...got some free time today, finally gonna dive into it

I'm a shyt gamer too, but I've been putting in much work when it comes to this title. It's really the only game that I play lol. Watch a couple youtube walkthroughs to get a feel for how to approach missions. Once you run through a couple, you'll get the hang of it. This game is dope because you'll encounter some seemingly very daunting situations, but you can usually complete it in one try or less once you get a feel for how it operates.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I got this on PS4 but barely played it. I'm gonna build a new PC and probably cop the PC version and play through it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Popular French Journalist who used to work for Konami and meet with Kojima had the chance to see a secret reveal.
Background has a soundbit from "V Has Come to"

Ruse Has Come To

So it could be anything or nothing. I don't believe Konami is at E3 but it's not out of the norm for other reveals to come about.

giphy.gif

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
It still hurts. Being son close to perfection but HideHOE HOEJIMA fukking it up with his stupid ideas

I blame konami.

Kojima is a god. He should've been given carte blanche to create the game he wanted to.

Everything after the release from his comments, him leaving, and konami taking the fukking kojima logo off the final release pointed to them fukking up the game.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I blame konami.

Kojima is a god. He should've been given carte blanche to create the game he wanted to.

Everything after the release from his comments, him leaving, and konami taking the fukking kojima logo off the final release pointed to them fukking up the game.
Does he even live in Japan anymore.

They probably found out midway through production he was courting another company to make his games because it's mighty odd how quick his new game got a face to it once PP was done