[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes + The Phantom Pain pack launches November 10 in Japan

Same pack, albeit with a different name, likely launching in the west.
Konami will release a Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes + The Phantom Pain retail package in Japan on November 10 for 4,298 yen.

The package will include Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, and all previously released downloadable content.

The same package is likely due out in western territories. Various retailers have listed (and removed) a Metal Gear Solid V: Definitive Experience over the past few weeks. Just today, a new listing appeared on OZ Game Shop (thanks, SegmentNext), complete with box art…

image: http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/MGSV-Package-JP_08-29-16_US.jpg

MGSV-Package-JP_08-29-16_US.jpg

…and details as to what’s included:

• Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
  • Metal Gear Solid Online
  • All fee-based 39 DLCs until now

Read more at Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes + The Phantom Pain pack launches November 10 in Japan - Gematsu

Chef

All Star
Daps
Is GZ worth playing? Am I missing out any vital story details or gameplay?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Is GZ worth playing? Am I missing out any vital story details or gameplay?

Honestly, I wish they had kept GZ apart of TPP as intended, instead of breaking it off as its own separate thing. If you haven't played either one, I would definitely play ground zeroes as what happens in TPP is the immediate after math of GZ.

Imagine if GZ was apart of TPP prologue :ohlawd:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I wish they had kept GZ apart of TPP as intended, instead of breaking it off as its own separate thing. If you haven't played either one, I would definitely play ground zeroes as what happens in TPP is the immediate after math of GZ.

Good Lord what a game that would be :ohlawd:.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

It is the prologue though breh. I get what you mean that they should have been all on one disc as part of the same exact game but still, it's directly part of MGSVTPP.