[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
eSports-20160817-MGSurvive.jpg

:troll:
:ufdup:-10

an emissary from hell

I got the bricks from Wakanda
Daps
Reppin
2up2down
So all they're doing is putting GZ and TPP on 1 disc?! :scust:

Such a blatant cash grab:heh:

It would've been so dope to have seen elements from TPP in GZ. I know in some of those early gameplay demos Konami showed that Camp Omega mission during different times of the day so that would've been dope to play those missions at different times of the day

Fox-Engine-Screen-GDC-2013-21.jpg

TPP mechanics and elements might ruin the balance in GZ but it'd be fun to screw around with items like the cardboard box

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
KONAMI TALKS ABOUT MGSV’S CUT MISSION 51: IT’S NOT THE ENDING

The past year, one thing that was constantly a point of discussion when it comes to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is the illusive ‘Mission 51 (Kingdom of the Flies)’, an additional mission that was cut during development. The missions unfinished cutscenes and boss battle were put on the Collector’s Edition bonus disc. and has been a controversial subject ever since. Now, with the official announcement of theDefinitive Experience, Konami has responded to some claims and questions regarding this mission.

So, according to Konami, this mission was never supposed to be the ending, but rather an additional mission that happened to get cut somewhere during development. Whether we will ever get to play it remains to be seen, though there seem to be no plans for that right now.

Source: Metal Gear Official Twitter

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
I cant believe its been a year since this game came into my life. I was SO hyped around this time last year. I dunno if any game will be able to do that again. I felt like a kid again :mjcry:
i completely forgot it came out (for some reason thought it was at the start of 2016)

got it the day after it dropped and still play it now. I will get it to 100 percent or atleast try :ahh:

Chef

All Star
Daps
I need to finish the story up. Open world games have too much distracting fukkery. I'm just trying to stack materials to build the base up before moving on.