[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Im training again. Im good. Shes only in there because i yelled at her. I aint gonna be looking like a God while she gettin plump off that rice stop it. Had to nip that before it got crazy

Pullups? I dunno. Not enough. Muscle memory is good enough to be in high numbers in a couple weeks though . :yawn:
:laff: :laff: :laff:

:salute:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Noticing a pattern of you hopping on all the cheap tactics in games :mjpls:
If I wanna go all out war I'll play battlefield the enforcer who carries lmg a gun I never liked so I wasn't gonna pick that or no sniper/scout.

Now tell me what's left? The infiltrator fits my style of play perfectly you just made them invisible nikkas slamming you and ballooning that body :mjlol:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
If I wanna go all out war I'll play battlefield the enforcer who carries lmg a gun I never liked so I wasn't gonna pick that or no sniper/scout.

Now tell me what's left? The infiltrator fits my style of play perfectly you just made them invisible nikkas slamming you and ballooning that body :mjlol:

Nope its clearly not balanced. The fastest class can run around invisible and can't be marked or uncloaked. :francis:

The cheap stuff always fits your style. :mjpls:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nope its clearly not balanced. The fastest class can run around invisible and can't be marked or uncloaked. :francis:

The cheap stuff always fits your style. :mjpls:
For the life of me I will never understand why the Scout moves like this. I honestly think you can crawl just as fast as your regular walking speed as a Scout

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wait hold on, thats like the team sneaking game mode right? So you can have cloak when you on the lethal weapons side:dead:
MGO has potential, but they need to tweak some things before this gets tossed in the bushes indefinitely by many of the player base this fall.