[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You never lose cloak by sprinting in all the MGO's and thats cool, what I have a problem with is that you can use that shyt in any mode.

It should only be in the team sneak mode (Cloak and Dagger) and only used by the attacking team even the defenders can use it in that mode on here even though just for limited times now that's bullshyt.
The other MGO's didn't have a dedicated sprint button tho.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:what:

What the fukk Konami, you fukked it up. MGO for the last game was dope but this cheesy shyt has to go:camby:
I knew it would have some retarded stuff cause there was no beta. After they get feedback they'll be changing a lot in this game. Bet on that.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Would you say damage is too high?
shyt looking like a 3rd person COD right now:skip:
I'm still debating on it... sometimes it feels fair, others idk. The ttk seems decent right now. There's a fair amount of added bonus for headshots so at least it rewards skilled shooting. Thing is, there's literally no aim assist when you go into first person view. And the lock on aim assist in 3rd Person View typically puts your crosshair right on the enemies torso. Might have to try turning it off just to see if it's easier to line up headshots in 3rd person view.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Konami needs to do something about these D-Walkers :why:
:sas2:

It's because we don't have the tools to deal with them like that right now, but yes, they shouldn't be in here.
:jbhmm:

I wonder though... can these be taken out when creating a room/lobby? If so, then over time people won't be having them in anyway.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:sas2:

It's because we don't have the tools to deal with them like that right now, but yes, they shouldn't be in here.
:jbhmm:

I wonder though... can these be taken out when creating a room/lobby? If so, then over time people won't be having them in anyway.
Are you getting body bagged by dwalkers like that?

ridge

Daps
Two questions

How do I change my class?

And how do I turn on my cloak? Do I have to get to a certain level?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are you getting body bagged by dwalkers like that?
I'm discussing issues with the game. Nothing more nothing less. I know I'm right though, and my analysis will be proven when Konami or the MGO community nerfs what I'm saying or just makes lobbies with all that corny shyt turned off.