[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

If you're not rocking NVGs or throwing EMP nades, you will not always see these nikkas man. Especially since, all you have to do is not sprint to not show up on the radar. Dudes will be abusing this class, and it's not surprising because they can literally go invisible and shoot, take damage, sprint while doing it.

Dude basically was running around, drawing people to him, then as they're going to the spot on their radar, he chills, cloaks and murders them... cause they can't see him off jump. With how much gun sway there is from DMRs and Snipers, this game actually caters running and gunning. Just get an assault rifle, and you good.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
that looks like a problem. I wonder how long before everyone is just using cloak and shotguns
They can get Assault Rifles as well
:pachaha:

Literally be having gun fights with cloaked enemies from distance that have the drop on you by default
:dead:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I've messed around with all of them so far to be honest. Played some with the DMR, LMGs, Sniper, the AR they start you with. ARs are king, and I think the sway on the DMR is bullshyt. It's hard to hit a shot while in 3rd Person with it, and it's Semi-Auto.

EDIT: Read it too fast, but they can get an AR as their default weapon, every class can.
O good. Time to cloak

:shaq:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hey I got the vision like a line between two dots :ufdup:. I'm just sayin...I hope this isn't the sign of a trend starting with 90% of the players picking shottys and cloak.
It won't matter if u throw on your goggles. Casuals use gimmicks because they work.. Elite gamers adapt to tactics and make casuals find new gimmicks. I'm rockin goggles I'm leaving casuals boggled

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Elaborate on how it makes sense that you don't lose cloak while sprinting, shooting, getting shot, and how you cannot be marked when spotted while in cloak?

Keep playing tho, you'll see eventually how annoying this shyt will become.
You never lose cloak by sprinting in all the MGO's and thats cool, what I have a problem with is that you can use that shyt in any mode.

It should only be in the team sneak mode (Cloak and Dagger) and only used by the attacking team even the defenders can use it in that mode on here even though just for limited times now that's bullshyt.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You never lose cloak by sprinting in all the MGO's and thats cool, what I have a problem with is that you can use that shyt in any mode.

It should only be in the team sneak mode (Cloak and Dagger) and only used by the attacking team even the defenders can use it in that mode on here even though just for limited times now that's bullshyt.
The other MGO's didn't have a dedicated sprint button tho.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
If you're not rocking NVGs or throwing EMP nades, you will not always see these nikkas man. Especially since, all you have to do is not sprint to not show up on the radar. Dudes will be abusing this class, and it's not surprising because they can literally go invisible and shoot, take damage, sprint while doing it.

Dude basically was running around, drawing people to him, then as they're going to the spot on their radar, he chills, cloaks and murders them... cause they can't see him off jump. With how much gun sway there is from DMRs and Snipers, this game actually caters running and gunning. Just get an assault rifle, and you good.
Would you say damage is too high?
shyt looking like a 3rd person COD right now:skip:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can get Assault Rifles as well
:pachaha:

Literally be having gun fights with cloaked enemies from distance that have the drop on you by default
:dead:

:what:

What the fukk Konami, you fukked it up. MGO for the last game was dope but this cheesy shyt has to go:camby: