[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
They couldn't see me. It was just death from above. By the time they got a clue they were beyond repair
I wish you and the rest of the coli brehs would stream your gameplay live. I been streaming my gameplay recently in case anyone was interested. This game is a great game to watch other people since there isn't any ONE way to beat a mission. Even if the person sucks they are still going to show you a different tactic you might not have thought about using and you could perfect it on your own play through.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I wish you and the rest of the coli brehs would stream your gameplay live. I been streaming my gameplay recently in case anyone was interested. This game is a great game to watch other people since there isn't any ONE way to beat a mission. Even if the person sucks they are still going to show you a different tactic you might not have thought about using and you could perfect it on your own play through.
Aight I'll stream. Side ops are a lot more fun now that they are getting harder with choppers tanks and snipers in the same stage.

Just s ranked the sustinance mission chapter two where you start with no items.

Light work.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
We getting this Coli Hound shyt going or what. :demonic:

tumblr_myko4hRRy11s7rxklo1_500.gif

MF DRUGS

Rookie
Daps
For the skulls at the airport get to the top of the hangar and throw all the decoys you can. They stand around and makes the mission easier

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I been on it man. Twitch profile is in the sig, but I've been on Youtube Gaming for this game recently...

MediaKen

THat's the Youtube page... I might have to go back to Twitch just for the Highlighting feature where you can cut footage from your stream post stream and post it. I don't see that option on Youtube

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Aight I'll stream. Side ops are a lot more fun now that they are getting harder with choppers tanks and snipers in the same stage.

Just s ranked the sustinance mission chapter two where you start with no items.

Light work.
:lawd: @ that Online Ego.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
It was more if an irritant having no items but the airport is so simplistic I just went metal gear solid 1 and made noise to lure them. EEEEEEEEZ
I don't know who you talmbout but....:salute:

I'll find out when I get there.