[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This dude is hikarious. He can't do the mission, so I'm doing the mission for him and he trying to tell me how to do the mission.

If you know we how to do the mission. You would have done the mission. Just get your popcorn and watch me work. :banderas:

I gave metal gear a head up. He lost

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This dude is hikarious. He can't do the mission, so I'm doing the mission for him and he trying to tell me how to do the mission.

If you know we how to do the mission. You would have done the mission. Just get your popcorn and watch me work. :banderas:

I gave metal gear a head up. He lost
Has shareplay been smooth in your experience? I've seen people be on both sides of the fence as far as how it performs.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What was Skullface's overall evil plan in Phantom Pain?
To eliminate white supremacy by killing every human being that speaks English using parasites and arming everyone who can afford it with a nuke that he has the ability to control remotely to approve or deny launches..

Last edited:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
martin3.png

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Goddam is this the 4th mission ima have to do for you in shareplay?

:wtf:

Take his back and blast them canisters.[/QUOTE]

I did this mission twice, first time alone and the second time to show someone else and I found it very easy both times. The first time I just ran and unloaded missiles at it. Every time you run out of missiles they automatically drop you an ammo supply during this fight. The second time was even easier though. I ran down the hill to a parked tank and just sat there shooting it. The damage was incredible. I took it down in about 30 seconds, no lie.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I went underneath him literally

Pause :dame:

And just laced his back point blank. He didn't have a chance

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you don't have a good launcher, just hop in the Armored Truck and spam fire the boss for as long as it will let you. That's how I beat it the first time.
Piff using the wate gun talkin bout

WTF it's electronic why doesn't this piece of shyt do any damage

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@GoldenGlove I can't beat the sahaLanthrepus mission help
Just bounce. Don't sit there and try to go toe to toe with it. I used the GROM missile launcher and gave him that work. If you run out of missiles Kaz will automatically call in a supply drop for you. At one point the helicopter will come down and help you too. Just shoot and run away to give yourself distance and shoot again. Rinse and repeat. Its not really a hard fight at all. I had a blast. You COULD hop into one of the tanks and unload on it too...but you MIGHT get stomped on depending how he reacts.