[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Got that parasite suit :wow: swag levels unprecedented. Guards dappin me up before letting that Intel go.
I got that too and updated it with parasites. how do you use the special abilities? I couldn't figure it out

I want to be camouflaged so that I can beat that damn extreme Quiet boss fight. So fukking hard :wow:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got that too and updated it with parasites. how do you use the special abilities? I couldn't figure it out

I want to be camouflaged so that I can beat that damn extreme Quiet boss fight. So fukking hard :wow:
I've never used the abilities, but I think you have to develop a pill or something to activate them.

And here's what I did...

Level 3 LMG and a Level 4 Sawed Off... if you have the guap which I'm sure you do now, get those at Level 5 and eat. Run back to the where the crates are at and just give them that work

:wow:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I've never used the abilities, but I think you have to develop a pill or something to activate them.

And here's what I did...

Level 3 LMG and a Level 4 Sawed Off... if you have the guap which I'm sure you do now, get those at Level 5 and eat. Run back to the where the crates are at and just give them that work

:wow:

I ended up beating it by going to the top of the hanger and using level 6 cgm rockets.

Now I'm doing the total stealth missions. I thought 42 was hard. This total stealth shyt is much harder. I beat all but the airport one though.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I snipped three guys lined up in a row last night. Not sure how the a.i. ended up stacked up on top of each other, but it was glorious.
Got all three simultaneously.

:blessed:

Only 19% done. Just opening Africa but I'm still running around in Afghan.
Quiet now has a silencer on her tranquilizer rile. Game is too easy now.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Rumor is Chapter 3 is named Fox
Parasite Armor and Mist do nor hurt rankings
iu

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Episode 14
Task: Listened to all 4 prisoners' interrogations

Who's done this? And if you have how? I haven't made any progress on this game since I left on vacation last week because this task is broken or something. I've looked on Youtube and the mission never plays nicely like I see on there. Is there some kind of trick that I have to do to get all 4 of these to activate? This is pissing me off.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MAN... i thought the ending was great.

Mission 51 seemed inconsequential anyway.

Internet hyperbole . Gotta love it.

I thought the twist was dope and idk the story didn't feel "sparse". It just was presented differently.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
MAN... i thought the ending was great.

Mission 51 seemed inconsequential anyway.

Internet hyperbole . Gotta love it.

I thought the twist was dope and idk the story didn't feel "sparse". It just was presented differently.
mission 51 tied up some major plot points, and had a boss fight. as it is, the 'final boss' in this game was fighting all those tanks with Quiet in mission 45. or maybe it was playing through the prologue again in mission 46. kind of awkward for a Metal Gear game

there was so much drama and build up with Eli, and it just went nowhere. he escaped with the Metal Gear and the vocal-parasite, and wasn't even mentioned again. in the trailers there were scenes with the child soldiers that were never used in the final game. it just seems like that whole sub-plot was supposed to be much more, but wasn't, for whatever reason

I don't have issue with the twist and ending we got in mission 46. but just the pacing of chapter 2 in general was odd and seemed incomplete. like missions 45 and 46 being back to back, but both having unknown requirements to unlock them. then there's four more repeat missions after 46. you complete those and... nothing new happens. required (yellow) side ops and optional main missions. it's just weird...