[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
No. I'm angry this entire week. So I'm blacking out in every post
you-will-be-fine.gif

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
I don't think it does. He's just saying its named MGS V and not MGS 5 for a reason.

Could be wrong though. Kojima always mind fukking us.

Kojima been saying the V in MGSV is not 5 since people found out that ending :mjpls:

But...

:noneomb:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Cliffs please.

-Game is called MGSV(5)
-Fans find out true ending and are :fire:
-:whoa:"The V isn't 5 it stands for Venom"
You can say naming BB's phantom Venom and naming it MGSV instead of MGS5 was his plan B if the ending backfired. :sas2:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
-Game is called MGSV(5)
-Fans find out true ending and are :fire:
-:whoa:"The V isn't 5 it stands for Venom"
You can say naming BB's phantom Venom and naming it MGSV instead of MGS5 was his plan B if the ending backfired. :sas2:
So why the duck was mgs3 called mgs3 if it wasn't solid snake. This nikka is full of shyt

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Get on the ACC at night.

tumblr_matcekFz4v1r270ozo1_250.gif

Zoom(R3) in on Snakes face and look at his reflection in the mirror.
You'll see your avatar.
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Um..if you go into first-persion view on the ACC you'll see that the medic bent the portion of the pic with him on it back :ld:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
You chose to play casual. :manny:

Come get this FOB life.

That's when the main story gets real easy
I will admit FOB life is rough because nikkas are so fukking annoying like little bzzz bees bzzzz. and you don't have DD to map shyt...

I built a second FOB where the fuel, biological and common metal resources are refined at a S rating and it's been infiltrated 9 times...only once successfully and that successful fukkboy waited for me to come looking for him then ran up into the core :martin:

I hit the revenge wormhole...killed 13 soliders and took all of his containters...he joined...I killed him twice and left :ehh:

He comes back to my FOB a second time spamming nades from his launcher...then when I corner him he just start shooting and ended up killing himself from the splash damage :mjlol:

I'm going to wait till tonight for that bread :demonic:

Another nikka done lost 50000 from Mr. Fonsworth in biological resources for fukking with me...

I only infiltrate nikkas that infiltrate me...

A man's gotta have a code

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I will admit FOB life is rough because nikkas are so fukking annoying like little bzzz bees bzzzz. and you don't have DD to map shyt...

I built a second FOB where the fuel, biological and common metal resources are refined at a S rating and it's been infiltrated 9 times...only once successfully and that successful fukkboy waited for me to come looking for him then ran up into the core :martin:

I hit the revenge wormhole...killed 13 soliders and took all of his containters...he joined...I killed him twice and left :ehh:

He comes back to my FOB a second time spamming nades from his launcher...then when I corner him he just start shooting and ended up killing himself from the splash damage :mjlol:

I'm going to wait till tonight for that bread :demonic:

Another nikka done lost 50000 from Mr. Fonsworth in biological resources for fukking with me...

I only infiltrate nikkas that infiltrate me...

A man's gotta have a code

I have no code. I don't honor these fukkboys. I take from nikkas who have more then me and recruit soldiers in excess to account for the nights I will lose while I'm at work. Probably lost 40 dudes at work yesterday to fukk nikkas. N the way I jacked this nikkas entire platform for containers last night I know someone is coming for me as we speak. I gotta get that shyt and spend that shyt ASAP.

Make enemies kill my enemies.

That's why I went from bottom hundred thousands to top 10 thousand in a few days in ranked

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I have no code. I don't honor these fukkboys. I take from nikkas who have more then me and recruit soldiers in excess to account for the nights I will lose while I'm at work. Probably lost 40 dudes at work yesterday to fukk nikkas. N the way I jacked this nikkas entire platform for containers last night I know someone is coming for me as we speak. I gotta get that shyt and spend that shyt ASAP.

Make enemies kill my enemies.
Yeah, I do flip my shyt into whatever I can but I already developed every fukking thing and got enough of my nikkas on the patrol doing deployments...THEN I got the Merc allotments coming in all the damn time...all I can spend my shyt on is developing new platforms...

Already got my 1st FOB at all 3/4 and my second about to be all 2/4.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I do flip my shyt into whatever I can but I already developed every fukking thing and got enough of my nikkas on the patrol doing deployments...THEN I got the Merc allotments coming in all the damn time...all I can spend my shyt on is developing new platforms...

Already got my 1st FOB at all 3/4 and my second about to be all 2/4.
can the most powerful claymore kill a player with one trip?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
can the most powerful claymore kill a player with one trip?
:ehh: Not via your max security settings (grade 5) cause I've tripped on a few and dusted them shyts off..I don't remember if there's a higher setting for snake to equip and idk if the ones I tripped were the max

I will say that my semi-auto silenced shotty ate nikkas alive in 2 seconds...most people clearly haven't developed everything which makes them food for me...haha @ trying to put me to sleep with nades come eat friend :mjlol: