[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:ehh: Not via your max security settings (grade 5) cause I've tripped on a few and dusted them shyts off..I don't remember if there's a higher setting for snake to equip and idk if the ones I tripped were the max

I will say that my semi-auto silenced shotty ate nikkas alive in 2 seconds...most people clearly haven't developed everything which makes them food for me...haha @ trying to put me to sleep with nades come eat friend :mjlol:
I dont think think my rnd high enough for silenced shotty yet. What's the name and how high u gotta be for that

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I dont think think my rnd high enough for silenced shotty yet. What's the name and how high u gotta be for that
Grade 6
KABARGA-83
  • 1,580,000 GMP
  • 63 R&D
  • Minor Metal 3,600

144 minutes to make and requires development of the KABARGA-83 Grade 5

Stats
  • Damage: 675
  • Impact Force: 250
  • Penetration: Pierces thin wood, canvas and cloth
  • Firing Speed (RPM): 300
  • Effective Range (m): 30.0
  • Grouping: 206
  • Auto-Aim Correction: 380

Make sure you put that legendary gunsmith under direct contract...by the time you develop all of the preceding shotguns you will have unlocked the shotgun suppressor...so make sure to customize it to have the suppressor since it doesn't come with it by default

And either I'm using it wrong or its not an auto-shotty but rather semi-auto

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
yup, its the code Zero told the doctor to say inorder to let people (Miller) know that shyt was getting started.
that's what I figured, but I wasn't sure because there were some slight changes between the prologue and mission 46. :pacspit: at Kojima for making us play through the whole thing again. they could have just skipped to the relevant parts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
do they say that "V has come to" line the first time you play the intro?
Yeah...after listening to the Truth Tapes it's revealed that Zero orchestrated the entire thing after Skull Face infected him with the parasite. He coordinated with Miller and Ocelot separately ensuring the real Big Boss' safety and also putting together the elaborate ruse that became MGSV: TPP Anyway, Zero said that the phrase "V has come to" was the signal to set forth everything.

@-DMP-

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Yeah...after listening to the Truth Tapes it's revealed that Zero orchestrated the entire thing after Skull Face infected him with the parasite. He coordinated with Miller and Ocelot separately ensuring the real Big Boss' safety and also putting together the elaborate ruse that became MGSV: TPP Anyway, Zero said that the phrase "V has come to" was the signal to set forth everything.

@-DMP-

Kojima with the long con....

Dude troll lvl is over 9000.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
For those that have beat the game, MAD theories are out. peep this tho

I knew something was up with Ishmael, first time I played the prologue , I figured big boss was tripping on some fight club shyt, come to find out, Ishmael has BOTH eyes, and NO facial hair. And peep how he disappears and re appears throughout the prologue.

Something is definitely up with mission 46.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I thought I was done with this game, but I keep on playing :wow:

Infinity bandana on deck :blessed:

Parasite suit on deck :blessed:

Tranq, suppressed sniper rifle on deck :blessed

Infinite suppression pistol on deck :blessed:

Soon to have level 6 rocket launcher :wow:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I knew something was up with Ishmael, first time I played the prologue , I figured big boss was tripping on some fight club shyt, come to find out, Ishmael has BOTH eyes, and NO facial hair. And peep how he disappears and re appears throughout the prologue.

man I haven't finished the game by any stretch, but have read some spoilers, and this only makes me more confused!

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

uhg, it's just more inconsistencies and confusion. I did notice he disappeared a few times, and seems to die while driving the van

it all just seems to be contrived to explain why Big Boss died in MG1, but then returned in MG2. I guess we're supposed to think it was actually Venom that died in MG1

but I guess ultimately it doesn't really matter if Ishmael was Big Boss or not. the point is that the 'real' Big Boss is still around, and he's not Ahab/Venom. I thought Ahab was the medic, but more confusion get's thrown into that when you design a custom face for that character

edit: and Kiefer definitely voiced Ishmael

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I thought I was done with this game, but I keep on playing :wow:

Infinity bandana on deck :blessed:

Parasite suit on deck :blessed:

Tranq, suppressed sniper rifle on deck :blessed

Infinite suppression pistol on deck :blessed:

Soon to have level 6 rocket launcher :wow:

I just wish I could keep playing with Quiet :mjcry:

also I had just unlocked all her cool outfits :francis:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just wish I could keep playing with Quiet :mjcry:

also I had just unlocked all her cool outfits :francis:
I never used her during my initial, beat the game, playthrough, so I don't miss her much. Ddog held me down. I'm kinda pissed I wasted money on her weapons and costumes though too

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I never used her during my initial, beat the game, playthrough, so I don't miss her much. Ddog held me down. I'm kinda pissed I wasted money on her weapons and costumes though too
I've been deploying with D-Dog a lot nowadays too. I'm about to use my Foxhound emblem soon.