[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is not a hard game at all once you level all your shyt :myman: Ddog sensing these dudes through walls and shyt feel cheap as fukk but i love it :heh: Just giving out sniper tranqs like thanksgiving turkey :demonic: Kidnapping whole bases on some ISIS type shyt

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This is not a hard game at all once you level all your shyt :myman: Ddog sensing these dudes through walls and shyt feel cheap as fukk but i love it :heh: Just giving out sniper tranqs like thanksgiving turkey :demonic: Kidnapping whole bases on some ISIS type shyt
You chose to play casual. :manny:

Come get this FOB life.

That's when the main story gets real easy

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
yea breh i noticed when I first got him
he the most helpful buddy due to the fact that he points out ALL the animals, resources, weapons, and enemies imo

There's a point where Ocelot will tell you that DD will use his best judgement in the AO, similar to Quiet he's a little too proactive at times, the only buddies that actually wait are D-Horse are D-Walker

For the record, I figured out how to make DD stay and not follow you.
I'm willing to wager 90% of guys had no idea the entire time because the game isn't explicitly concise about it.
There are typically three commands for DD.
The "Whistle" calls him over.
The "DD" call however, makes him listen.
If you select "DD" and then tell him to "Wait," he will never budge until you "Whistle" for him to come back to you.
Makes it possible to leave him in certain locations to bark and distract enemies.
I just figured this out 14 missions in. Wonder how many beat the game and didn't know.
The difference is there if you read it, but they never outright stress it.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
So if you don't wanna be pissed, don't watch mission 51 shyt will have you legit pissed its. It in the game.

Like I kept pressing my damn controller thinking I could play it :mjcry:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'm starting to understand why gamers like you hate on challenging games like phantom pain and praise more slowed down games like soma. Games that dont really require true skill
there's nothing "challenging" about having to complete a laundry list of easy repetitious tasks. it's just tedious

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Get on the ACC at night.

tumblr_matcekFz4v1r270ozo1_250.gif

Zoom(R3) in on Snakes face and look at his reflection in the mirror.
You'll see your avatar.

Last edited: