[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Got 2 more........ :steviej:

Ebay here I come!!!

thank-you-based-god-o.gif
Everybody has them up now Amazon best buy game stop you gonna be happy to get back what you paid for them.

I'd cancel these extras ,these reups gonna kill any resale demand breh.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Everybody has them up now Amazon best buy game stop you gonna be happy to get back what you paid for them.

I'd cancel these extras ,these reups gonna kill any resale demand breh.
I kind of disagree my man. Best buy is no longer taking ps4 orders and neither are any of the other retailers to the best of my knowledge. I don't think this will do majoras mask 3dsxl numbers, but I think there's a decent chance for a modest flip. 50-75$ profit. Time will tell but I agree that it would be best to advise against preordering a bunch of copies. I'm not much of a gambler anyway.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I kind of disagree my man. Best buy is no longer taking ps4 orders and neither are any of the other retailers to the best of my knowledge. I don't think this will do majoras mask 3dsxl numbers, but I think there's a decent chance for a modest flip. 50-75$ profit. Time will tell but I agree that it would be best to advise against preordering a bunch of copies. I'm not much of a gambler anyway.
September awhile away I'd say we're gonna see more put up.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
When I first read it it's like naw hell no but then I think about metal gear rising and it's like hey this might can work.

It definitely can work, as long as the person who directs the next has a passion and knowledge of metal gear.

Maybe down the line when tensions settle Kojima could be a consultant. MGS6 is prolly a few years off anyway.

-DMP-

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It definitely can work, as long as the person who directs the next has a passion and knowledge of metal gear.

Maybe down the line when tensions settle Kojima could be a consultant. MGS6 is prolly a few years off anyway.

-DMP-
The only thing that could ruin metal gear is a annually game they have the foundation for a thousand stories spinoffs etc

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

-DMP-
Sheeeeit the way they were putting together those levels with the fox engine they could have another metal gear in 2 years.

It looked easy as hell to build a level with varying weather dynamics

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yeah, at this point i'm almost totally sure that we are getting parts of Metal Gear 1 in this game...

Big Boss and Snake will meet at some point. Hence, why there needed to be two different voices.....that's gonna be :wow:
That's been my theory from the beginning for real. As soon as they said Keifer Sutherland was going to be the new voice I said "That's because you can't have David Hayter playing Big Boss and Solid Snake if they are going to be in the same room". I'm avoiding spoilers like the plague though. I seriously would be furious if I accidentally saw some sort of proof that solid snake or liquid are in the game.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Sheeeeit the way they were putting together those levels with the fox engine they could have another metal gear in 2 years.

It looked easy as hell to build a level with varying weather dynamics

I'm sure that there has to be a lot of work creating the template for the textures and such before being able to just click and drag little fire pits and water here and there. It definitely looks insanely easy to use once you have everything together.