[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Let's not preted like MGS hasn't been slacking off with the gamplay advancements.

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
the gameplay looks outdated as fukk..

i thought Kojima is the king of innovations .. looks the same as MGS4.
A lot has change since mgs4, you obviously haven't played Ground zeroes. You wasn't able to use vehicles, call in support(helicopters), dive, cqc has also changed, it's open world, weather change and tons of other

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think the gameplay will be fine. That sprint action is completely new to MGS. Hopefully Kojima was taking notes from those Batman games when it comes to the CQC and just content in general. I really want to get lost in this game's universe when it drops

:wow:

Daps
lmao at the dude mad at a box and talking about "We grown were pass that" werent you the dude sitting on the couch playing games with a fukking Luigi hat on:camby:

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
I think the gameplay will be fine. That sprint action is completely new to MGS. Hopefully Kojima was taking notes from those Batman games when it comes to the CQC and just content in general. I really want to get lost in this game's universe when it drops

No man we good brah:camby:

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps

Hell nah

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all ain't play Ground Zeroes?? Gameplay improved tremendously on there compared to fukking MGS4. You probably did not play it at all, the control scheme and animations are leagues ahead of MGS4.

Last edited:
Daps
Y'all ain't play Ground Zeroes?? Gameplay improved tremendously in there compared to fukking MGS4. You probably did not play it at all, the control scheme and animations are leagues ahead of MGS4.
dudes hating just to hate..

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Y'all ain't play Ground Zeroes?? Gameplay improved tremendously on there compared to fukking MGS4. You probably did not play it at all, the control scheme and animations are leagues ahead of MGS4.
That's cool and all right, I mean. It is a next gen version of the series. So what are you saying?
You can run now :whew:
The animations are better. Like bruh, whats the reason to say the most obvious things. You didn't need to play the game to say all that and I would have believed you. So you not really saying anything at all right now.
You say the gameplay has improved TREMENDOUSLY?
Can we take just one more gander at this trailer :usure:

Yeah, the gameplay looks top notch. The way the box just sneaks into the pentagon :whew:
Then another scene, a guy walks past this mythical box. Snake jumps out and points a gun
The guy already knows its snake..drops his weapon. Snake just runs for it

I haven't seen AI that stupid since Uncharted 1 :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
the cardboard box has been a running gag in the entire series since it first debuted...nikkas really taking it that serious now? :what: