[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The box was always optional in MGS games. I can't believe you dudes are complaining about this shyt. Dont use the fukking box.

What they need to work on is revising the fukking convoluted as shyt story line.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
The box was always optional in MGS games. I can't believe you dudes are complaining about this shyt. Dont use the fukking box.

What they need to work on is revising the fukking convoluted as shyt story line.

Wont Happen, Kojima has already professed to being the lil wayne of gaming so to speak( he just makes shyt up on the fly, doesnt really plan stuff out).

Its in an interview some where.

-DMP-

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
The scale of the game looks huge.:whoo:

And :pacspit: at anyone who suggest that they get rid of the box, it's one of the staples of the series.
qn0rzw86fmim5vb4wytq.png
:banderas:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Complaining about the Box:what: nikka when did you start playing MGS? the box is a traditional Metal Gear item, you cant have a MGS game without the box. I'm sure the box will be used more effectively since we have a HUGE open world.

nikka claiming to like Metal Gear and complaining about the box:leostare:

:camby:

:what:
smdh@ nikkas complaining about the box.
next thing you know nikkas gonna be complaining about the mushroom in mario bros....

Daps
Reppin
the gameplay looks outdated as fukk..

i thought Kojima is the king of innovations .. looks the same as MGS4.

Daps
Reppin
:smh: @ what this thread turned into...

Complaining about the box in MGS is like complaining about the star or mushroom in a Mario game...

It's a traditional item you dumb fukks...

don't give a fukk about the box .. just a novelty item or easter egg.. and people have the option of using it or not.. my problem is that the gameplay is still the same. There's no change .. the AI better be revamped or else this game :camby:

MGS4 left a very bad taste in my mouth .. and this open world mgs type is just kojima's way of saying i'm out of ideas.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
don't give a fukk about the box .. just a novelty item or easter egg.. and people have the option of using it or not.. my problem is that the gameplay is still the same. There's no change .. the AI better be revamped or else this game :camby:

MGS4 left a very bad taste in my mouth .. and this open world mgs type is just kojima's way of saying i'm out of ideas.
I ain't got no beef with the bold breh and I even agree with you on that...

nikkas in here complaining about a box that been in this franchise since the beginning is just plain stupid...

Like you said, you don't even have to use the fukking thing...