[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
:russ:

I still haven't called an airstrike yet in this game. You can't get S Rank when you do that right? I was SOOOOO salty when I beat this shyt and got hit with an A Rank because I dread coming back to this shyt again. But I'll cheese it next time cause I'm not dealing with these annoying fukkers honorably again.

@TrifeGod

Just read the whole thing, I did the last one, where you run and weave through the material crates. Going there eliminates any chance of the target getting killed, and you have plenty of cover to duck behind when they throw those boulders at you.

shyt is just annoying cause they have so much health, but I beat em with a LMG and Shotty and melee attacks. I see that they have a stamina bar as well, do you get anything special for just knocking them out?

I was able to extract all 4 of them when I beat it too
:win:

You know what, I think you could knock them out if you do a counter attack on the last hit of death OR use a Traq Gun. I know 1 bar is for shield and the other is for health...I might give it a try because I need to restock on my
Armor buff for the Parasite suit you can wear

If you're doing the reg mission then LMG is the way to go. Or level up Quiet to have her high damage S.Rifle. I forgot the name of it but it pierces armor. One shot clears their armor.

I love that bytch :mjcry:

Game is way too easy with that on IMO.

Sidenote: Imagine how much harder would this game would be without the Fulton System? :wow:

It'll be a lot of deserted Bases :francis:
And FOB's would be pointless :wtb:
I haven't seen any of the asians with all S++ yet though
I'm staying the fukk away from FOB because I know they're waiting
They posted the information on how to do so on another forum and the mods deleted it

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You know what, I think you could knock them out if you do a counter attack on the last hit of death OR use a Traq Gun. I know 1 bar is for shield and the other is for health...I might give it a try because I need to restock on my
Armor buff for the Parasite suit you can wear

If you're doing the reg mission then LMG is the way to go. Or level up Quiet to have her high damage S.Rifle. I forgot the name of it but it pierces armor. One shot clears their armor.

I love that bytch :mjcry:
:whoa:

That's one of the missions that is broken when you bring Quiet with you on it though.

:mjcry:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
2 more hours and we eat
Dw6dFLZ.jpg

Better not be no paid DLC unless it's going directly to Hideo
:francis:

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
keep moving (I was pretty much running in circles around a couple buildings) and try to hit them with 'nades and rockets. once those run out, shoot them in the face with your rifle. having Quiet covering you helps too
Beat it this morning.

decided to set some C4 and mine traps to get alot of their damage plus I had Quiet for sniper support. A few rocket launcher shots and they was dead

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I just had a thought.

What if Hideo is releasing a mode or quest where Africa and Afgan are COMPLETELY infested with Parasites and their mimics :ohhh: And it's fog 24/7, no day-time ever.

I'm scared:mjcry:

Wait I play on PC, Can't wait for the Mod community:blessed::blessed:

RED DEAD METAL GEAR:feedme:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I just had a thought.

What if Hideo is releasing a mode or quest where Africa and Afgan are COMPLETELY infested with Parasites and their mimics :ohhh: And it's fog 24/7, no day-time ever.

I'm scared:mjcry:

Wait I play on PC, Can't wait for the Mod community:blessed::blessed:

RED DEAD METAL GEAR:feedme:
That would be awesome, seems easy enough to do on PC.