[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
:mjpls: How's that diversity working for you, Kaz?

This game was a long roller coaster ride from beginning to end, steals Witcher 3's bid for GOTY. Witcher 3 does side quests better though, every single one of them seemed to matter. The only important ones in TPP were the ones in yellow font.

Motherbase is in order now, just have to recruit more in a few areas to restore balance.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Never thought I'd say this, but I'm glad that Konami delayed the multiplayer - I would've went straight to it and completely neglected the single player - I'm enjoying this game .... This how you do an open world in the virtual world....

I'm largely focused on building my mother base, so I've been doing a ton of side-op missions. Haven't looked at a single walk through, youtube video, strategy guide. No nothing. I'm just playing and going by nothing but instincts as far as upgrading weapons, hiring staff, completing missions etc just like I did in the other Metal Gear games where I didn't have access to "cheat sheets". Some of my grades on these missions tho..... I would've gotten my ass beat growing up if my report card looked like this :whew:.

One complaint I do have is that I wish Snake would've went to the school of Nathan Drake, or Laura Croft so he could learn how to properly scale mountains and cliff - It's frustrating having a 4 foot ledge stand in front of you, and a super soldier like Snake can't even climb it without either running in place, or immediately slipping back down the ledge...

2vlBc2F.gif

Get D-Horse almost killed by a supply drop because you're too busy looking through inventory for the mission ahead brehs :mjsnakecry:.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Going non-lethal in africa.

Somebody ran up on me and it was a little kid with a pistol. I had to jaw that boy to show mercy :snoop:

White supremacists gonna have a ball out here. :snoop:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:mindblown:

Brehs...if you have finished Side Ops Mission 051. Go to the medical platform and go up the stairs and keep searching for an open door with a blue light over it. There's a secret room you can go to. Trust me on this one. Thank me later. I can't believe this shyt :wow:

If you haven't finished that mission, do it now damnit :damn:

:wow: :mjcry: