[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I gotta get some shyt off my chest :wow:
I'm fukkin' up some commas again :wow:

Motherfukin' disease is spread on my base :wow:
These african kids runnin' a muck on my fukkin' base and I can't scold them personally :wow:
I just leveled down in 5 areas due to illness :wow:
shyt is gettin' real right now :wow:
I spent some bands on Quiet and next day my MB went down hill :wow:
I had to go back to ridin' my horse :wow:
I just lit up and now I'm quarantine every motherfukker that even SNEEZES
I have to fall back on sendin my squad on missions :wow:
I lost a good soldier today :wow:
From now on Trife is on Defense :wow:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I dropped this nikka on his face at motherbase and he got back up ASAP :leon:

Does beating these nikkas up do anything.
To them it's a privilege for them to get beat up by the boss they love it I cqc them tranq gun em Fulton them up and they morale still rises :mjlol:

Just like its a privilege for you to get slumped by me :banderas:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
To them it's a privilege for them to get beat up by the boss they love it I cqc them tranq gun em Fulton them up and they morale still rises :mjlol:

Just like its a privilege for you to get slumped by me :banderas:

:ooh:

i be strong arming every peon on sight especially around quiet's cage for insubordination. nikkas defacing mother base and questioning my authoritay! :birdman:

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
It seems this game focuses more on combat than stealth.

Im only on chapter 11 but its super fukkin hard to drag this bum ass out without getting seen...tried it ten times now...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Kojima put crack in a video game :dwillhuh:

I'm in one room playing...moved the other gaming rig to another room and my wife in it playing :dwillhuh:

All you here every minute or so throughout the house is "AAAAAHHHHH":damn: from a soldier being whisked away...

Just found out you can use traps to catch animals...:dwillhuh:

Spent an hour setting a trap to catch a rat and a scorpion :russ:

Spent about an hour before that trying to Fulton them and wondering why I couldn't before figuring out you can set traps...:russ:

Konami let this dude go fresh off his magnum opus :mjcry:

Need to take a shower and then I'm going to see if I can capture this black chicken I saw running around...think it might be a rare animal :russ:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kojima put crack in a video game :dwillhuh:

I'm in one room playing...moved the other gaming rig to another room and my wife in it playing :dwillhuh:

All you here every minute or so throughout the house is "AAAAAHHHHH":damn: from a soldier being whisked away...

Just found out you can use traps to catch animals...:dwillhuh:

Spent an hour setting a trap to catch a rat and a scorpion :russ:

Spent about an hour before that trying to Fulton them and wondering why I couldn't before figuring out you can set traps...:russ:

Konami let this dude go fresh off his magnum opus :mjcry:

Need to take a shower and then I'm going to see if I can capture this black chicken I saw running around...think it might be a rare animal :russ:
Word this shyt crack. I can't remember the last time I was really into a game like that. I mean I was always playing something but it'd be for short periods of time. This shyt so far has had me playing daily for HOURS like yesterday I must've played from like 4:00PM to 1:30AM (with lil pauses here and there) but straight.
We ain't even had online MP out yet :wow:

I hope Kojima pulls off a kickstarter and comes up with a new IP or something similar to MGS in spirit yet different enough to feel fresh. Develop his own Fox like engine and create another classic :blessed:.

Last edited:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown:

Brehs...if you have finished Side Ops Mission 051. Go to the medical platform and go up the stairs and keep searching for an open door with a blue light over it. There's a secret room you can go to. Trust me on this one. Thank me later. I can't believe this shyt :wow:

If you haven't finished that mission, do it now damnit :damn:
i ran into right after seeing this post :wow: