[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Just completed the last game of my favorite series :(. Greatness is all I can say. Some don't like the ending but I thought it was pretty slick. Peace to Kojima. Looking forward to his next work.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
:lupe: I haven't activated her as buddy yet.

:dwillhuh:
How could you not? Ultimate buddy :wow:

If theres a alert and im carrying a vip to LZ. Shes covering me

If theres two predicted areas of where the vip is I send her to scout one area and I scout the other.

Ocelot wasnt lying when he said we'd make a good team :noah:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know where people get this idea that Snake is talking less in this one. He doesn't talk any less here than he did in MGS3. Seriously. Big Boss never talked that much. To me that was partly what helped separate him from Solid Snake. Some of you complaining must not have played MGS3 or don't remember how he was in that game. The most talking he did in that game was in the codec, just like he does most of his talking here in the cassette tapes.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
B21qn85.jpg

:wow:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Just completed the last game of my favorite series :(. Greatness is all I can say. Some don't like the ending but I thought it was pretty slick. Peace to Kojima. Looking forward to his next work.

:dwillhuh: you beat it already jesus dude. i'm on mission 21 and i slowed down because i thought i was moving to fast.